Chapter 14: Training.

--------------

"Travis,  I would appreciate it greatly, if you stopped staring at my ass." I rolled my eyes, stretching for training with his pack.

He never tore his eyes from the booty every since I gave him that lap dance.

"I wasn't staring. " Travis sighed,  doing pull ups in the gymnasium we were prepping in.

"I felt your eyes, boy.  Don't lie. " I smirked, dropping into the middle splits.

"Whatever floats your boat. "

"Water,  thank you. " I laughed as he pushed me over. "Hey!" I got up, throwing quite the kick to only have him catch my ankle. Then I fell on my butt. "Douche."

"I know. " Travis smirked,  wearing a  white beanie, black wife beater, some blue basketball shorts, and some black converse.

Damn, he was a fine ass white boy without that blue hair.

"Damn boy, you look so fine right now, you make the atheists pray. "  I said, getting up on my feet. I started to walk away, but he pulled me into him by the waist. A blush grew across my face, as his lips met my ear.

"Thank you. "  He pushed me away and left the gym.

Bitch nigga.

I sighed and started to do my squats and when I finished, I joined every one else out on the field. Everyone stopped listening to the alpha and stared at me as I stepped into the grassy yard.

"What? Y'all never seen a black girl? Y'all gonna break your necks snapping your attention to me like that. " I smirked, standing next to some dirty blonde. Travis was standing next to his dad who finally got finished talking. Everyone started to run laps and I just stood there.

Psh, niggas don't run unless we see the cops.

Travis came over to me. "You running?"

"Nigga, you must not know me. "

"Wanna race?"

"I'm black. Black people plus cops equals I'm fast as hell. I don't wanna embarrass you. "

"You won't, black cat."

"Yes I will, two percent milk." 

Travis then took off into the forest.

Damn, nigga.

I'm staying my ass here, fuck you mean?

I started to shake as I started to turn into my wolf form.

My wolf wanted to run after him.

I turned into my dark brown haired wolf with green eyes. Energy filled me as I caught up with Travis and  tackled him.  Travis looked at me, wide eyed.

"Hey, what are you-"

I bit him.

I. Bit. Him.

Oh Jesus.