Travis Likes To... Part III

Chapter 13: Travis Likes To... Part  III

Since people said this book is so wrong,  this is a special chapter.

YOU WANT RATCHET AND GHETTO?  ILL GIVE YOU RATCHET AND GHETTO.

I couldn't let you guys down so I've decided to finish the book.

Enjoy,  I know I did.

---------------

As the teacher taught, I sat in the back, listening to Migos and drawing.  " Broke nigga stand to the left,"  I pointed at Travis. "My rich nigga stand to the right. " I pointed at the nerd sitting next to me. "Lil mama, she keep looking at me." I pointed at the blonde, glaring at me. "Imma knock the pussy out like fight night. " I sung, Grooving a little in my seat and throwing hands like I was fighting. " Hit it with a left, hit it with a right, imma knock the pussy out like fight night. Hit it with a left, hit it with a right, imma knock the pussy out like fight night!"

" Nicki, can you stop singing in my class?" The teacher pouted.

Ignoring her, I started rapping again.

"Nicki. Leave my class. "

"Kay. " I smiled, picking up my back pack, went down the stairs, and left out the door.

That was easy.

As I walked,  I shoved three hot jocks out of my way.

"Hey bitch. Learn some respect. Just because you're new, you think you're the shit?!  " I spun on my heels.

"Bitch, you guessed it!!! Hwah! " I started dancing."You was right! " They stared wide eyed at me as I shook my hands, and made tiny hops towards them. " Bitch you guessed it. You was motherfucking right!!!"

"What?" The dirty blonde questioned.  I laughed.

"I'm just fucking with y'all. " I laughed.  "Don't fuck with me like that, though." I said, walking to detention.  As I walked inside, Hot Nigga by Bobby Shmurda blasted in my ears, and I had to do the hot nigga dance to her desk.

I couldn't help myself.

"Honey, are you having a seizure?" The brunette looked worriedly at me.

"I feel sorry for white people. This is why you can't dance. " I rolled my eyes, signing in and sitting next to this white girl with cornrows, gold hoops, and a lollipop in her mouth. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

I was going to just listen to my music and draw some more till the bell rang but little white girl had different plans.

"What's your name?"

"Nicki, you?"

"Quadaishaa."

"On what? " My eyes widened.

"Yaas, girl.  I'm black at heart. " I laughed as she did the hot nigga dance in her seat.  As we both started doing it, the white kids started whispering and talking about us.

"What are they doing? "

"Being zombies, I think. "

I busted out laughing when I heard that, Quadaishaa did too.  After detention, Quadaishaa took me to meet her squad.  There was another white chick,  a Latino, and a black chick.

"That's Sarah,  Laurasia, and Tay.  This is Nicki. "

"Hey, boo!" Tay smiled,  flipping her box braids.