relation

It's been week since mew have met his boy toy...he kinda miss him offcourse not emotionally as they aren't that much connected to eachother emotionally but like everyone mew suppasit the biggest businessman,he also have physical needs which can only get satisfied by meeting his boy toy...

But like every time he can't go there as he have a meeting for signing of some documents at night so he was waiting for the other company's owner to come and sign the Papers..

He was just looking at some files when he heard a knock on his door and looking up he allowed the other party to come in...

He frowned when he saw a young beautiful guy was walking towards him with a file and for that reason he began to stare at him...

"Ummm...hi" the young guy said with a little smile over his face and mew Immediately changed his face expression and stood up...

"Are you Mrs.William? " He asked raising his eyebrows and the guy chuckled a little bit.

"Nope mrs.willam is my granny and she's a lady...and here I m a boy so offcourse I m not" he smiled wide and mew cursed himself internally for his stupid question.

"Yeah... anyway aren't she's coming?" He asked trying to cut the crap and get straight to the point as he really wants to reach his home ASAP!

"Nope, actually from now onwards I m handling this project as she needs to leave for her hometown for some personal reasons...here check the papers" he handed him the papers and mew immediately began to check the if that guy was speaking truth or not...

He nodded his head as the guy was true and Mrs William has transferred this project to his grandson...

"Ok then can we sign it" he asked and the other guy nodded in agreement...

Taking down their seat both of them discussed something and then signed the papers...

"It was nice meeting you" the guy offered his hands and mew did the same and shakes his hand with him...

"Let's go then" mew asked as he needs to close his personal office  door and both of them walked out...

Mew looked at the guy and with a little nod he turned to Walk towards his car when suddenly he got a call from his mom...

"Yup mom..."

"Actually did you met Mrs William's grandson?"

"Yes..."

"So take him here...he will stay here with us as his granny left this place and he's new here so he will be living here at our house..."

"But why?"

"What why? He's my relative's son... do what I said mew baby...

Ok fine...byee GN

~~~~~~

Hanging up the call he turned around to look at the guy who was waiting for a cab..

"My mom said you will live with us until your granny don't come back here" mew said and the other guy was about to jump with happiness but controlled himself...

"O-ok.." he answered and both of them sat down in the car and reaching at his house they both went to dining table as at night all of them have dinner together.

"Feel free here...mew will take care of you and for sometimes you are working here so be a good boy and ask me whatever you want" MEW's mom Daisy said...

"Ok aunty" the guy name Ian said smiling at the lady...

"Mew he will share room with you so kindly take care of him" as soon as mew heard this he looked up at his mom but didn't protested Infront of anyone...

Finally, after dinner when everyone went to their room mew held her mom's hands glaring at her a little bit.

"Mum,I don't want to...I already told you stop setting me up with anyone..I know what are you trying to do" he said Whining a little bit.

"No means no...I want you to get married now.... enough is enough" she said with a serious tone and the other guy without saying anything turned around and stomping his feet and went back into his room...

Reaching at his room he showered himself and was walking out of his room while wiping his hair and suddenly he bumped with someone and fell down on the bed with the new guy Ian under him...

"I-i-i m sorry" Ian said while looking at the guy who was only wearing his towel while his upper naked body can be seen clearly...

"It's ok...calm down" he said and the guy giggled a little bit...

On the other side...
Finally waiting for the whole day Gulf decided to go into MEW's room so From back door he sneaked inside the house and went to MEW's room...

He entered the room and before he can say anything he saw a guy was under mew while from his side it was looking like they were kissing.

"Mew "shamelessly Gulf intrupted with no expression on his face and the guy who was on his bed immediately stood up and looked at his door where Gulf was standing.

"Excuse me, if I have disturbed you but can you please ask anyone to repair my laptop...do it ASAP" with that saying Gulf turned away and left with no expression on face...

Standing up from his place the guy immediately put on his robe and followed his boy toy but the guy name Gulf was already gone...

Sighing he turned back to his room and sat down at his side when the other guy spoke...

"Who was that guy?" He asked looking at him and as mew was already working he replied.

"Gulf, He's is Gulf kanawut "

"Is he your Boyfriend?" The guy asked raising his eyebrows while finger crossing internally...

"Nope, he just work for me and yeah mind your own business ok" with saying that mew stood up and went towards couch and laid down to sleep there...

The young guy sighed and Laying down on the bed he fell asleep...
.
.
.