Pregnant?

MEW's pov...

Fuck! How can he say that he's pregnant? I m doomed,I m screwed up,I don't believe his words...

"Mew is he right?" My mom asked while I was just looking at Gulf who was standing without any expression...

"Mom he's lying" I told my mom when the guy began to cry and pulled out a paper...

"See this medical report,it clearly says I m pregnant with MEW's child ..I knew it so that's why i have already did this..." he showed the white sheet which says he's pregnant and it's been one months that means,the day we were in the hospital...

A/N-: I m not good with medical terms and conditions so forgive me if I m wrong Somewhere...

"Mew explain before I kill you?" My dad asked glaring at me and I don't know what to explain because everything is against me,then how can I say anything with surity...

"You aren't saying anything that means he's right?are you for realfirst gulf and now this guy?" My mom asked angrily.

"Aunt I m sorry but I don't want to kill this baby... please do something" he cried looking at my mother,did I really made him pregnant? M I really his baby's father...?

"Mew what to do now... especially Gulf?" My mom looked at Gulf who was standing silently...

"Don't worry about me...mom just tell me what you want ? You want mew to marry this guy?" Gulf asked crossing his arms...

"Offcourse not but i don't want to kill my MEW's baby,I know it's MEW's fault so he should bear the responsibility..."my mom spitted nonsense which makes my head would burst anytime

" As you wish...anyway I m getting late...mew solve your problems and come out soon" with that said Gulf whispered something in my mom's ear and left, even though I was about to follow him but the guy oscar held my hands tightly.

"Please don't leave me" he said trying hard to cry...

After lot of discussion my mom finally came to a conclusion...

"See it wasn't MEW's fault as he already told you to call her sister and apart from that I believe my son can't force you, so you were the one who initiated that and don't think that just because he made you pregnant he will marry you..." She stated which angers the oscar guy a little bit...

"You married Gulf with mew then why I can't?"

"You are oscar , he's babyG,Mew loves Gulf.. there's nothing bigger than love and it's not that he cheated on you...if mew were married to you and then he fell for Gulf even I myself never let them even meet because that would be so unfair but now the case is in favour of MEWGulf and if you want to fire any case against mew get ready to face me because I m a good lawyer so I will make sure you will be behind bars after you deliver MEW's baby...and don't think that we won't test this report if this came as fake,I will make sure to sue you so leave before we take any action, because I fucking know that you made this fake paper don't try to fool me" she said anger reflecting in her tone..

"N-no i-i-i m ok...I think I need to double check...I think there's something wrong in this report,I think mew isn't the father" with saying that he left the house hurriedly escaping from our questions.

"Such a liar guy" my mom commented sighing a little bit...

"Mom how did you know he was lying?"

"Gulf already told me about him and I m a lawyer I have seen many cases like making fake papers,so it was just a small thing for anyways...guys let's have breakfast and mew go out and make up with babyG" she said and I immediately got out as babyG must be so angry with me,I was walking out when I saw oscar walking out hurriedly
So I followed him and holding his collar I just thrashed a slap on his face....

"Fucker how the hell can you blame me falsely,I will kill y..." Before I can say something Gulf began to punch him like a beast and the guy started to bleed...

"You are pregnant right? Then take this punch to get pregnant,I fucking know you are lying...mew must be a pervert creep but I m sure he won't ever fuck someone disgusting like you " he punched him for the last time sitting on his chest...

"I-i-i m sorry" the guy said crying but now I have had enough! so I just called my man to settle this oscar and made sure that we won't see him anymore, offcourse I m not gonna get him killed I wish I could but no I don't want to go against law...

Sitting down in the car I saw my Furious kitty was breathing heavily so I gently rubbed his back...

"I-i-i thought y-you would leave me and will marry that guy...I hate you so much, from now onwards don't even want to look or even talk to any stranger ok...I will definitely not let you meet this baby and will divorce you if you gonna sleep with someone else even by mistake..." He began to cry hugging me tightly as he crawled over my body...

"Don't cry why are you crying it's not that you lo..." Suddenly I got a light slap and a kiss on my lips while the guy wipes his nose on my shirt and looked up at me with a baby face...

"I love you,I fucking love you stupid ..."he said I just froze.

.
.
.🕺🕺
A/N-: I didn't wanted any drama related to oscar so I finally threw hi out of this story because you guys always complain I always make MEWGulf suffer a lot so let's make this easy for them atleast for now...🌚