Close

Gulf's pov...(one week later)yayyy double update 💃👯🕺

He thinks by his cheap acts he can make me jealous... fucking no,a big no...why would i be jealous of that Oscar and mew...

It's not that he's my boyfriend or I like him in any way..yuck! never I just hate him  now..

Next day when I wake up and got out I tried to sneak out from the house but that guy was still waiting out for me...

"Sit" he ordered me as if I m gonna follow him and I did sat down in his car as i already late and I don't want anyone to nag about my work especially that Oscar.. he's such a rude guy,he always try to get close to mew and most of the time ditch his work and I do his all the editing and paper work... he's secretary only for a name tag...I want to kill him,can I?

Reaching into office I saw everyone were whispering while I was walking into the my working room and as soon as I reached in oscar and his friends were standing and mew was with them...

"Did you signed this paper?" Mew asked standing Infront of me while showing me a paper which I clearly remember that I did signed them...

"Y-Yeah I did" I stated and oscar the little slut sighed...

"See sir he did this.mr Alford he did this...it's not our fault" he said looking at an old guy who was with them..

"Why the hell you signed them...you know that was the contract that we will deliver all the products on 26/03/22" he stated and I nodded my head...

"Yeah...I know and we can supply it today... what's the big deal?" I asked raising my eyebrows when the guy oscar pulled my collar up and was about to slap me but mew held his hands.

"I don't want any type of violence in my office...this is my problem I can fix it" he stated looking at the guy and oscar immediately released me...

"See mr.alford you can sue him as he's the one who did it" he explained something which was so confusing for me..why they are talking to me like this..

"Yeah Mr.suppasit as we had good business relationship I can do this favour I will explain it to the company and they will file separate case against this guy then you don't have to bear all the losses..." The guy said in his German accent...

"No, actually I asked him to signed them...I just remembered this now...go inform your boss that we are ready to pay the price" mew said and nodding they all walked out and mew signals all of his employee to to go out...

"Sir,why are you covering up for him...he did this sue him u.." oscar was about to say something when mew intrupted.

"Oscar go in my office and please do all the paperwork correctly this time...make sure the timing and everything..."this mew fucking suppasit talked with him  nicely and at the same time something happened and I wanted to throw up...

"Wait"I stopped oscar who was going out as from past few weeks i have been throwing up a lot and this time its the perfect time...

"What the hell you want?" That Oscar guy yelled at me and I just puked at his body intentionally.

"Ewe yuck!" The guy screamed looking at himself and I just sat down on the floor as my body got weak...

"Oscar you go and clean yourself" mew fucking somehow looked worried...must be for that guy...

All I remember that I passed out...

~~~

When I wake up I saw mew was sitting infront of him looking at my face so I just slapped him on his face...

"I think it should be me who should slap you... don't you think?" He asked and I just rolled my eyes..

"I didn't do anything...I just signed on this date...go and deliver all the products...the other company can supply at right time and then you don't have to pay for the loss..." I stated and he smiled at me and spanked me at my head gently.

"Little Stupid kitty just look at this and then talk...I know you intentionally did this but you went so far this time...I hate you for doing this type of prank" with that said he walked into his office...

I decided to see what mistake they are accusing me and then I saw I signed the papers at the given date but I marked on the "am" instead of using "pm"...and the contract clearly states that if the company don't deliver on time then it have to bear the loss with penalty 12million dollar...damn! I m doomed... actually it's not my fault I read that paper carefully but that fucker made me over work and I was feeling sick too so I signed it without checking the pm/am...fuck off Gulf kanawut...

I stood up to atleast apologize and explain it to mew and as always I walked into his room without permission only to see that Oscar guy sitting on MEW's lap...
So turning around I just ignored what I saw and came back into my office...