Joke

TYPE's pov...

"I will marry you" for a moment I thought he was serious so I gave him 'what the hell you are talking about'look and then I saw his lips curved a little bit smile over his face.

"Joking little kitty...smile" he said like a creep so I just ignored him and tried to Turn around but as he was already too strong he made me still holding my body.

"Don't shake your body little kitty"he again used this creep kitty word...

"Why are you behaving like a creep?" I asked showing how much I was disgusted with his cute act.

"Whatever..."he stated and hugging me the creep guy who was ready to marry someone else leaving me alone here fell asleep.

I hate you,you were about to leave me...

"I won't...I didn't wanted to,it's my mom who was forcing me...I promise,I would have find some ways to avoid that marriage"he stated eyes still close...how can he reply to me when I just said those words in my mind...

"Did you heard me?" I asked as I don't remember talking out loud my thoughts...

"What? Did you hear me?" He asked same as me looking here and there like a creep guy...

I just stayed silent as always Because honestly speaking I don't like to talking with anyone that much...I just want cuddles, ice-creams,kisses and sex and a love life too...I don't know who will be my lover in future but I hope he would be same like mew...but little more handsome but more handsome...oopps! Joking mew is already too handsome I just want someone like mew...a good baby...

"Don't smile at me like this...I know I m handsome" he stated and I immediately burried my face into his neck pinching his tummy...

He giggled a little bit and hugging me the guy fell asleep...

~~~

It was morning when suddenly I felt some movement near my neck and I found the culprit mew was sucking my neck while pinning my hands down and unlike earlier he was on me...

"Ummm..."I moaned loudly when he nibbled more on my neck and during that I can feel his hard rock dick was poking my baby crotch...

He smiled  looking up at me and I just let him do whatever he wants as always and the guy immediately turned me around pulling out my pants but suddenly my eyes went on the watch and I remembered something...

Suddenly I stood up and shamelessly ran into bathroom with my oversized t-shirt and no pants.

"I have an interview" I stated before going into that when he yelled.

"Come back here right now"

"No" I stated and was about to close the door when he instantly barged into the room closing the door he pinned me on the wall...

"Mew,I m getting late..." I stated looking at him when he raised his hands and pulled out brush from my box...

"You can brush...i will do too" he grinned like a creep and pushed my brush into my mouth, we both brushed together...

It's not like we had never showered together...a big no...we had atleast showered around 200 times together...

Discarding our clothes I was just silently rubbing my body when he suddenly pinned my body and began to rub his length on my crotch.

"M-mew I don't want to get late..." I stated as he was fingering my butthole with his finger using a little amount of lube...

"I want you... please, don't worry...if they scold you tell them to talk to me...every company here knows me so no one can even glare at you" he again bragged about himself...such a faker...the company I m gonna work from today if I will be selected, is the biggest and most powerful company as it has numerous international branches too so his local power won't work there...

"Nope... leave me...I don't want to walk like a panda..."I know I offended him by rejecting him  for the first time, he never say no to my any words but as much as I want to do it with him...I also want to earn good salary and be rich so I can hire boy toys too...giggles

"I hate you" he yelled from the bathroom but ignoring him I walked out naked and was dressing up myself when he suddenly for the third time pinned me on the wall...

"You can't do this..." He tried to kiss me and for the first time I m not liking his attitude so don't know why,but I slapped him hard on his cheeks and fuck his white cheeks immediately got red bruises over his face...

"Stay away...you ain't my owner anymore...if you want I will leave this place permanently" I know I won't leave this place because right now I m broke...mew please don't say yes...I m sorry.

"I hate you " holding his cheeks he put on his robe and walked out of our room angrily...

"Say sorry, I won't kick you out?" He asked again turning around and I nodded my head as no...

"I will voluntary leave your place today because I hate you too now...you can't force me cree" I stated and he just looked at me in disbelief like I have forced him..

"Y-YOU pervert...you were the one who seduced me..."pointing his forefinger at me and  By saying that he walked away...

If being sexy is seducing then yeah I seduce people and it's none of my fault...😎

Tbc...