What?

Same morning

after the big drama everyone came back to their usual routine and were working.

Gulf who was hurt and angry was doing his work when someone pulled him up and was about to punch him on his stomach but he immediately threw the guy back and oscar Landed on the floor..

Gulf sighed looking at his own body and again threw a water bottle at Oscar's head at same spot...

A/N-: I know babyG is little bit aggressive here but oscar deserve this...

"Ouch!" The guy winced and mew who walked in saw all those except the fact that who really started it...

"What the fuck are you doing Gulf?" The guy Yelled pulling oscar up and the crocodile began to shred his tears...

"I-i-i came here to make up with him but look he again hurted me" the guy cried and mew looked at Gulf with disgust and raised his hands to slap him but immediately took it back...

"Y-you I hate you so much" mew said on his face and rolling his eyes he just pulled out MEW's phone and called someone...

"Yeah one brownie and some noodles mixed with chicken and ice-cream... overcooked" tossing the phone at a corner he sat down to do his work and oscar frowned.

"Sir,why aren't you saying something to him?' he said and mew snapped out if his thoughts and glared at Gulf...

"Gulf you are crossing your limits...I will definitely fire you for causing violence...oscar let him be... he's gone crazy I think... don't come here" with that said mew took him out and oscar winked at Gulf who was looking at them with disgust...

Mew asked oscar to apply cream and walked away and the guy oscar immediately returned back to Gulf's room..

"Bloody boy toy...did you saw how much mew care for me...?you really don't have any place in his life...go go to hell" oscar said when Gulf laughed looking at him..

"Tomorrow,no no tomorrow is my big day so we will be busy...I mean on Monday I promise you,you will be out of this company...I will make sure of it....byee byee enjoy your last day" with that Gulf waved his cute hands and oscar rolled his eyes...

"Dream on bitch"

After Oscar left Gulf let out a heavy sigh and held his heart...

"God I hope everything goes as I planned" he immediately called someone and...

"Yeah I want to meet you...".

"Why? "

"I have something to discuss with you"

Gulf walked out of his room and went to MEW's room where the guy was holding his head while looking out...

Gulf rolled and began to massage his head gently and mew Immediately looked up...for a minute he was happy but then he immediately back off from his place...

"Get out "

"Yeah I will, anyway I need half day leave so byee have a good day" before mew can say yes or even a no the other guy left the office...

(At xyz cafe...)

"So tell me what's your name, baby no it G right...Gulf,kitty what's is this?" She asked with a serious tone...

"I-i-i"

"Don't be shy,I heard mew sleep talking about these names...so I will call you Baby G...so baby G, don't tell me you are pregnant and want to marry my baby mew" she said 200%joking but got shock in return when Gulf nodded his head awkwardly...

"What?"

"Yeah I m pregnant...even I got to know about this last week but I was angry with mew so I didn't told him" he said quite Sulking...

"What the fuck...omg,omg,omg...are you telling the truth,hey dear treat everyone the most expensive dessert of you restaurant here...it's on me..." The lady happily yelled and waitresses nodded and did as she said..

"I was always shipping you guys and now finally my dream comes true...fuck that shit...i so happy, should I jumped off from the biggest tower" she clapped and Gulf just smiled awkwardly looking at the lady...

" Tell me when do you want to marry mew?"

"Actually I want to marry him tomorrow,I know he won't say yes because we have lot of complexions in our relationship right now but I don't want to bear this kid alone..mew made me pregnant so he should take the responsibility" Gulf said in his serious tone and the lady nodded...

"Don't worry I will make sure of it...mew never say no to me so tomorrow you guys gonna get married...btw lets go" she held his hands while dragging him out gently...

"For what?"

"Offcourse for shopping..."with that both of them walked out from the cafe offcourse after paying the bill...

Tbc...