Baby

"congratulations you are blessed with a baby girl"as soon as nurse said that Mew jumped with joy and then he looked at me and at another moment he fainted...

"What happened?" His mom asked looking at him and then at doctor who was smiling...

"Maybe Mr suppasit is scared of blood so that's why it happened...let me clean everything" he said and they took Gulf and mew house after all the procedures...

Making Gulf comfortably laid down on the bed MEW's mother wrapped a soft cloth on baby's body and handed over to him gently...

Suddenly mew wakes up and looked at her mother who was wiping Gulf's mouth while talking to him...

"I know it was too hard for you and I know you must be feeling immense pain but be strong... everything will be fine" she said gently rubbing the guy's side shoulder..

"I-i-i m ok mommie...you go and rest...you guys must be so tired" he said and nodding as she was already there for him whole day so she walked out looking at mew signaling him to take care of Gulf...

Mew sat down properly and pulling his baby in his hands the guy looked at his husband...

"Are you ok?" As soon as asked that Gulf immediately hugged him crying loudly...

"I m not fine...I m not fine...you and your kid always give me pain...my tummy feels like shit" the guy cried more and Mew just chuckled and hugged him tightly...

"I m sorry and my baby Annie is sorry too... please don't hate us... right baby" he asked looking at his baby and the little baby just giggled looking at his momma and Daddy...

"I don't hate any of you...I was just saying that anyway let me sleep" Gulf said and holding his baby the guy laid down and mew sat down beside him and began to ruffle his hair gently...

Finally Gulf fell asleep so walking out mew prepared some lunch and called all his family including Jane as she was at hospital...

"How sweet...we were tired and here you cooked food for everyone..." MEW's brother in law said and mew just smiled Looking at them..

"He's learning good things from his hubby" his sister commented and mew grinned looking at them...

After having lunch they all went to their own room to rest as they were already tired while Jane,mew and his sister was cleaning kitchen...

"Thank you both for helping me...I really got tired and you really helped me a lot" she said smiling at them and both of them just smiled back....

Finally after everything mew showered himself and sat down beside his husband and baby while looking at them with love and adoration...

I always dreamt about this day and when it's finally here...I just want to cry with happiness...

Suddenly The sleeping guy wake up and looked at his husband...

"Are you sad? Are you gonna kick me out now? just because I m ugly now" Gulf sat down probably scared when mew just hugged him and kissed his temple...

"Why would I? I love you so much remember that"

"But I m ugly now...look at my fat tummy and these marks and face...I m looking too old now..." The guy said looking at him sadly...

"I have never seen anyone more beautiful than you... even now when you are sick...you are looking like a kitty...you know miss Lisa had a kitten... just like her" he said and Gulf frowned pouting at him...

"Baby see your dada is calling me kitty...lets team up" Gulf pulled up the baby who was looking at them but the baby looked at mew with puppy eyes to signal that she wants to be in her dad's lap...

"Even she loves you more than me..." GULF Crossed his arms sulking a little bit...

"Thanks to god because only I can love you and no one else... I won't allow anyone" Saying that the guy pulled him into kiss...

"As you should because only I m allowed to kiss you" mew began to suck his lips while pushing his tongue inside Gulf's mouth...

Finally after so long kiss they pulled out and shyly hugging his husband Gulf laid down on the bed and mew put the baby into the crib...

Laying down beside his husband the guy ruffled his hair until his husband fall asleep...

I just love you Gulf...I love you so much,I can't believe that it's finally happened but I m too much Happy that I got you...

The end...