Fired

MEW's pov...

I use to doubt that Oscar when he never explained his presentation properly but I thought he must be afraid but no, how can he explain the work which he never did...

When Gulf told me all those things...many things got clear... That's why Gulf use to hate him..I m not saying that Baby G is a saint guy but he's not the kind of guy who would hurt or look down on someone without any reason...

Returning back in my office I call that guy here and after few minutes he came smiling like an idiot...

"Yes sir?"

"Actually I was going to fire you for lying to me about making that presentations and making Baby,I mean Gulf overwork but just because of my personal issues I won't do that so you are being demoted so from now onwards you will work In  Archive Section..I hope I won't see you on this building anymore and one thing more stop bothering Gulf...I have already told you earlier and telling you now too that mind your own business and don't mess with anyone especially someone who's close to me" I gave my long speech and his face was looking like he was about to cry and that's what I don't like,I can't see anyone crying...damn mew control yourself he's a bad guy, don't pitty him, don't fall for his trap...

"Please sir don't do this...I already have a lot of things to do...my financial conditions aren't good too,I even bought my car on EMI... please don't do this...I will apologize to Gulf,I won't ever show him my face" he was begging me but I was holding myself hard because i fucking get weak by Anyone's tears...no mew no!

Suddenly I got a call and it was my babyG...

"Don't change or reduce his salary just demote him in archive Section...can you?" He asked and I sighed because I also wanted the same but I didn't wanted babyG to Misunderstood me so I didn't do it at first place..

"Ok don't cry,I hope you don't bother us anymore and will do your work there honestly" I stated and wiping his tears the guy Walked out and I took a huge breath but now the thing is that who will be my secretary...

"Damn! I need to again hire a new secretary" I said in my low tone when someone entered into my office room ...

"Don't worry pervert bad hubby,I will be your secretary,so that I can keep an eye on you that you aren't cheating on me" when I looked up I saw babyG was looking at me with his wide sarcastic smile...

"I won't increase your salary" I said as I don't want him to be rich and leave me here alone,I know him he will definitely go abroad if he gets chance,he told me many years ago that if he gets huge amount of money he will leave this country right away and that's why I stopped paying him with money from then onwards...

"Ok fine,in return for my hard work, you need to bear me and my baby's expenses as always" he stated while massaging my shoulder and I let him do that for some minute and then I realized that my baby is preggo, so I immediately turned around towards him and pulled him into my lap because I was too tired to stand up...

"Mew leave me... don't behave like a creep..."he stated while waggling his body meanwhile I just rested my head on his shoulder while gripping him gently but in a way he can't go out...

"I m your husband BabyG" I stated and he stopped waggling his body just then...

"Y-Yeah like you ever wanted to marry me...hell no,you are just my husband because of this baby after the baby gets delivered you won't even look or even talk to me like earlier" he stated and I can just frown on his statement...
Pulling his legs towards me I wrapped his legs around the chair facing him...

"It was you who didn't wanted to talk to me...I have always and will always be interested in looking and hugging you" I stated and don't know why but I found myself drooling over this guy...

"Shut up! Like a boy toy right?"

"Like you,like baby G...like my hubby and like a baby" hugging him I just closed my eyes because no matter how much problem I have to face, hugging this guy makes everything easy...

Earlier, I never valued him and just treated him like a boy toy but after the fake marriage proposal by my sweet mom with my cousin,I got to know his value and realised that he's the only one with whom I can live my whole life, he's the one for me and he's my soulmate, though a little bit scary and stubborn but still I can manage, atleast he's a good Human, who's kind,shows less drama except for food and about that Oscar,and moreover he's beautiful inside and out...

I was thinking about these things when I heard light snoring from my baby and found him sleeping,such a sleephead!I let him sleep while began to do my work on the file, just then I remembered something so placing the file ASide,i cupped his face and pouted my lips to kiss the guy but suddenly he tilted his face up and instead of lips my lips met with his nose hole and he burst out into laughter...

"How was my nose? Do you want to eat inside things too pervert" he tries to stand up but I have already interlocked his legs so couldn't do that...such a kitty he thinks that I would get disgusted by his nose, never I love his cute little ears and nose and whole body...I would love to eat them too...

So not wasting any time I smirked and began to kiss his nose whole he was Whining like a baby...

"Nooo, leave me" he was just saying all those while giggling as my lips must be tickling his face...

" No I will eat them everything
!you and your face " we laughed while I was gently peppering kisses on his face and he was laughing and punching my chest like a little kitten...

"You ain't my owne..."he was about to say something but poured as he must forgot that I m his hubby now..

"You are stupid creep pervert,goooooooo" he stated and I laughed on his sentence and hopefully laughing, happily our this day passed out together, don't know what will happen tomorrow but I m happy with him now...