married

MEW's pov...

After the Tiring day,I didn't saw Gulf at all so I came back at house minding my own business but to my shock My mom,dad, sister and her family were Infront of me while crossing their hands...

"M I in trouble?" I asked looking at them when my mom spoke...

"Tomorrow is your wedding ceremony so go and decide what you have to wear" she said which shocks me a little bit... marriage? Mine?

"Don't joke with me ok,I m tired" I just shrugged that joke and began to Walk into my room when my brother in law held my hands...

"She's drop dead serious...you are getting married tomorrow" he announced but why? How,where and with whom?

"I m busy"I reasoned out

"I didn't asked you,I just said tomorrow is your marriage...go decide what to wear" my mom said in her serious tone...

"Really with whom? I can't...I already have a lover" I stated.

"I don't care but you have to marry him"

"Him? Whom? Not again mom,I won't do anything like that...I already love someone else and I can't" I yelled because now I can't think of marrying anyone else when I really didn't move on from my previous one...

"You have to that's final..."

"Ok fine but atleast tell me with whom?"I asked getting irritated with them...

"Offcourse with babyG" my mom said and Gulf walked here Infront of m with  smirk on his face...so now it's his plan to marry me and hurt me...fine lets do this...

"You can't say no...you have to marry him...you made him pregnant so it's obvious thing that you gonna marry him, whether you love him or not...you have to" wait a minute did she said pregnant?

"Who's pregnant?"

"Offcourse Baby G....or who? Baby G let's go we have lot of shopping to do" my sister and her family took him away and the guy winked at me while going inside...

Laying down on my bed I just began to think that how much hell my life's gonna...I will definitely regret marrying him because he's don't love me and now pretending to be pregnant...

I won't say I m sad with this wedding but somehow I m worried about me and my family future but then Gulf isn't a bad person,I know him,even though his temper is bad and he don't like me but he will love my family and maybe in future we can be atleast friends...

Thinking that I just fell asleep with thousands of thoughts in my mind...

(Next morning)

"Mew suppasit do you take Gulf kanawut as your husband"my sister asked while reading the Hy book and I said what I have to..."yes"

"You may kiss Eachother" she said and pulling the guy I just kissed him and the guy Looked at me with a smirk..

"You must be sad because you couldn't marry your so called lover oscar but sorry baby...it was Destined for you to marry me...I hate you so much" he kissed my lips and rolled his eyes.

"Same goes to you that you couldn't marry your lover...hate you too " I stated and then we went to dining table...

After having our dinner the first thing I did to walk into my room only too see Gulf was in his robe lying on my beautiful bed...

"Why are you in your robe...? Go put on your clothes and sleep on the couch...I will order a bed for you" I stated and he shakes his head as no

"I m pregnant...I should sleep comfortably..." She stated while lying straight staring at me...

"Stop pretending...I know there's nothing like that" I stated and he Immediately texted me something...

"Check that file...it states I m pregnant and whether you believe or not..this is your kid...if you gonna say that this is not your kid I m gonna slit down your throat" he said and my eyes widened when I saw he was really pregnant...

"How many weeks?"

"2 months I think..." He stated while scrolling his phone and all I wanted to hug him and kiss the hell out of him but no..I controlled myself and sat down beside him...

He untied his rope and only his G-string panty was there while his whole body was showing with his sexy tummy...fuck no! Don't do this...

Mew suppasit control yourself...
I just laid down beside him silently while looking at him who was sleeping like he wasn't seducing me...

"Can I touch your tummy?" I asked and he nodded his head as no...

"My baby is still a seed...you won't feel it" he said still closing his eyes

"Baby grow up soon,papa want to love you..I m so alone here,I want someone who love me" I just kissed his tummy and I can see his body stiffened so I decided to tease him more and I trailed my mouth upward towards his nipple when he slapped my head...

"No"

"Why? I m your husband" I stated smirking while pinning his hands while trying to kiss him but he turned his face another side...

"Go fuck with that Oscar or do you want me to call him?"he asked and I literally want to slap him for taking that guy's name between us...

"Offcourse I forgot about him...fuck off" angrily I walked out of my room and sat down on couch when my mom walked towards me and sitting down she ruffled my hair as usual...I let my head rest in her lap...

"I know maybe there's some problems going on between you two...I can sense that, but remember this... he's pregnant and you did it with him so you must take care of him,love him even if you love someone else and most important don't hurt his feelings because he's pregnant and you really don't know how hard it's to be pregnant and carry a baby... having a human life is already too difficult now imagine carrying another creature inside your tummy,it's not easy so please be with him and take care of him...I hope you understand what I m saying"she said and I nodded looking at her because she's right and I should be a responsible guy and take care of him,...

We chatted for sometimes and then I returned back into my room and saw that guy was sleeping horizontally on my bed so pulling him up I was just laying him properly when opened his eyes like a ghost.

"Are you planning to
Throw me from the window... don't do it...I won't leave you even if you kill me...my soul will haunt you even after I die" he held me tightly as he thought I m here to kill him...

"Oh yes,good idea" I smirked and walked out in balcony attached to our room and showed him the ground...

"Goodbye Gulf kanawut" I held him and acted to throw him out..