Sulk

When I returned back to my room to sleep it was almost 11pm and even though I wanted to rest,I just decided to check up on Gulf...it's not that I want to tell him the good new which happened to me today... offcourse not...

It's just I want to ask if he got his laptop or not...I m a kind boss,one can ask my employee...I know they won't agree and would never say but I m kind to them..I give them early leave on Sunday and always cut only half salary if they make wrong files...

I reached into the basement area and knocked it once but he didn't responded so I again knocked it and without waiting for anything I walked in...

Suddenly I saw him that he was burrying his face into the pillow and his bummy was up in the air and swaying then right and left and at the same time he was humming a no sense song...

My bummy is cute,I want make this world mute...
I m jobless,but I can still survive even I m penny less...
My owner is an asshole, he's getting married, Didn't even invited me...I want to kick his ass but he won't come her anymore..
La,la,la,la,la....

When he was almost done I Decided to disturb this stupid kitten so I coughed a little bit and he immediately sat down looking at me....
"You are here!" Suddenly he stood up on his bed and jumped on me with wide smile...due to sudden weight I stumbled back a little bit but immediately held his waist and then bummy! Not intentionally,it's just to make good balance of myself...

His legs and hands were wrapped on my body while he was hugging me like a koala...

For a second we were in that position and suddenly he stood up properly making his as usual serious face...

"I-i-i mean...why are you here? Go out" he said rolling his eyes showing that he's not even 1% happy with my arrival then why did he hugged me...? Why? why? why? M I not handsome... anyway fuck you!

"Yeah,I m here because I want to know about whether you got your laptop or not" I said and and nodding he pointed his finger at the new laptop.

"Now can you go...I m sleepy" he said blinking his eyes while snapping Infront of his wife open mouth...

"No,I will stay here today my room is getting disinfectant"I lied for god knows what reason Maybe I want to spend time here especially with this guy...I don't like him...no way!

Anyway!it's not a bad idea to spend a week here...it's my room after all...

"But what about your so called loyalty...I mean you said you gonna be a loyal husband?" He asked with saracasm in his tone...

"Actually it was a prank...he was my real cousin" I stated and he laughed a little bit and then again maintained his Normal face...

"Whatever... anyway I have to inform you that tomorrow I have am interview as I m finally graduated and from now onwards I will work for a company... " he said all these to me now... shouldn't I know this earlier.

"But you should tell me this earlier?" I asked holding his shoulder when  he rolled his eyes and walked away.

"I thought you will get married and I don't take money for free so that's why I just gave a try for the entrance and somehow I cleared first two rounds and now I just gave to clear final interview" he stated while fixing our bed...

"Ok" I just said ok as I don't have any problem with him working...if he wants to work I m no one to stop him but the problem is that he's talking about round and only big companies take entrance and round session so if he's gonna earn well in future he may leave me...fuck fuck no no...I don't care whether he leave me or not...I m not a pervert who's dying to have sex with him...he won't leave me.

"Go prepare dinner...I m preparing for tomorrow's interview"he said and walking towards the kitchen I began to prepare dinner...

"You will still work for me right?" I asked and turning around he shakes his head as no...

"Nope,not anymore...I think I will get that job so I won't work for you" he stated and I was just staring at him when he smiled a little bit.

"Joking! I will still do and it's not that you pay me with money...so don't worry I will stay here"he stated the fact as I don't want him to leave me...I know it's so selfish of me but I didn't paid him with cash from past years as I know if he's gonna collect good amount of cash he may leave me and I don't want that...as I need him...I mean my room...

"Good now come" it was just a small meal as I don't know how to cook something other than a soup and rice...

Sitting down beside Eachother we finished our food and sitting down on the soft fluffy mattress I covered myself and him too....

"Ugggh" he murmured something and I immediately turned him towards me.

"What happened?"

"I want to sleep as i have to wake up early...I m too much nervous...fuck I think I will screw it up"for the first time he said too Manny words so as a good employer I held his cute kitty body and pulling it up on me I just began to ruffle his hair gently.

"Mew if your mom ask you to marry someone for real...will you marry him/her?" He asked still his eyes closed.

"Nope I won't...as I have already planned something else" I stated as I have a backup plan now and now I know what I want do I won't take any risk...

"What plan?"he asked his eyes wide open while looking at me...

"I will marry you..."