Little confession

MEW's pov..

"What did you said?" I tried hard to digest what the guy who was on my lap said because it was so sudden that I thought I must heard something else...did he just said "I love you"

When he realised that he just said whatever in mind he immediately tried to go back to his seat but holding his waist I pulled him towards myself and cupped his face with another hand...

"Tell me?"I stated in my stern voice because now it's enough I just want to have a happy lovely couple like relationship with him and now when it's happening I won't let it go...

"I mean i-i-i my baby this seed love you" he stated rubbing his tummy...

"Gulf" I stated in my angry tone and curling up his lips like a baby his eyes became teary...

"I hate you...I hate you so much...you called me Gulf and also with anger tone... don't you know I m pregnant I need lots of love and pamper?" He asked and I just sighed and kissed him on his forehead to assure that I m not angry at all...

"Ok fine... don't tell me, anyway should we leave now...I have to complete an important file" I asked and his eyes widened...

"Fuck fuck! Mew I have to submit accounts files today before 9...hurry up I don't want to get scolding from supervisor...hurry up" he said and i chuckled a little bit as how cute he's to think that someone will scold him while he's now the owner of the company so making him sit properly i began to drive the car while Gulf sat down again at his position...

Suddenly I looked at him  bitting his lips and a cold sensation ran into my blood and the eagerness of kissing him was on peak, so I pulled Gulf's face and kissed his lips hungrily while the other guy slapped my  face...

"Mew hold the steering" yelled Gulf but I just continued what i was doing.

"It's automatic car...it can drive on its own" I stated and began to kiss him because this car can drive on its own too...

Finally after few minutes I again held the steering and began to drive my car and the guy was simply fixing his shirt and hair as it became little bit messy...

Walking down we went inside the company and Gulf was about to walk into his own office when I pulled him into mine...

"Mew I have important things to do...asshole let me go in my office" Gulf said angrily as I know he made this accounts files with a lot of hardwork whole night,so he wants to submit it on time..

"I m just dragging you in your office" I stated and he frowned on my statement.

"What mine? It's yours"

"It's ours... from now onwards you will work there and I will always keep am eye on you..." I stated and for the first time without arguing he walked in with me and began to collect and match all the files... looking at him I m really so much proud, he's kind, hardworking,scary and more than that a baby.

who can't fall in love with him... there's no reason that one should hate or dislike him...I m just so much in love with this guy that I can't even imagine how can I survive now without him being with me...

I was drooling over him when he spanked my head while glaring at me...

"Do your work properly sir,this is not your home... otherwise I will complain to my boss to cut your pay" giggling on his own words he walked away while I was still drooling over his bummy but then I realized I have bills to pay and money to earn so began to do my work again...

End of MEW's POV...

On the other side Gulf who walked out from MEW's office met with everyone's glare and finally when he reached at accountant office he submitted the files...

"Sorry mam, actually I couldn't arrive here on time because of some personal issues...I apologize"the guy said smiling awkwardly

"Oh Mr kanawut...it was stated to submit it on 9 am but it's already 10 am...I m glad you submitted it on time... anyway it's not your fault... it's yur luck's fault that we aren't lucky as you to get a beauty to make our boss fall for us... Lucky you!" She said and Gulf frowned.

"What lucky?mam I just got into another work...I m sorry if I got late" he said in his low tone and the lady rolled her eyes.

"It's ok Gulf don't be angry on me... otherwise I know you will throw me out like you did with oscar...I m a single mother and I have three kids already so I think I don't need to mess up with you but you know being MEW sir's lover of anything you are, won't change the fact that you are lazy and trapped him to grab this position and have an easy life unlike us who work our ass of without any praise" she said fixing her glasses.

"See miss single mother...I don't have any problem with you and I didn't grabbed this position,I earned it...I worked hard in studies the  gave entrance exams even mew was unaware of that...I got selected and I m doing my best but still if you think it's all because I m MEW's lover then  let me correct you...I m not his lover I m his husband so basically I don't even need to work but I m still doing this work and I also work my ass off whole night.. calling you mam, doing all the works and you know I don't need to do this account check thing because I m production manager+secretary and even you know accounts file is managed by accountant but because she's absent I m doing work instead of her,I can have that work to you but just because of your kids I didn't,I didn't forgot my roots and will never forget that from where I belong and what's my position...it isn't my luck it's my hardwork"

"O-ok i-i-i m sorry sir Gulf "She said stuttering as she realised that whatever she said was wrong and she can lose her job for that...

"Don't call me sir,it's Gulf and you don't need to apologize I just want to have good connection with all of you...lets just live happily and without any problem so that our company can do well...and from next time I will submit all the files in advance... again sorry " bowing his head with a smile the guy Walked away and the lady sighed with disappointment.

I just misunderstood him so much...such  bitch you are!

Returning back to the office he took all his thing and began to go out when mew held his hands...

"Where are you going?" He ASKED raising his eyebrows.

"I know you want me to be with you all the time but I can't work here comfortably...I need privacy and more than that it would be so unfair if I work here at this big luxurious office and everyone in their casual offices and I don't want everyone to be my enemy so please don't make it complicated" he said and mew frowned angrily.

"Did anyone said anything to you?"

"Nope no one... anyway leave me and do your work otherwise I will slit down your throat and cut all your pay" he spanked his husband's head and with a kiss the guy was walking out when he saw all their employees were watching them...

"Y-you didn't even closed the shutter...I will kill you" with that said Gulf ran out while mew just looked here and there...

"W-what are you looking at ? He's my husband and we can kiss anywhere we want" the guy explained when a big stood forward...

"When I was kissing my wife then you scolded me and now you are doing the same?" He said with a stern look...

"S-so what I can kiss and you can't...go do your work you all" he decided to shoo everyone away when Gulf spoke from his office.

"Everyone from today office romance is allowed...you can kiss whoever you want except my husband ok" he screamed showing a thumbs up and everyone jumped happily clapping and making sounds...

Mew shakes his head and returned back into his office with a smile over his face...
.
.
.