Goodbye

Mew)

When I woke up the little guy was still on me while his whole body was curled into my body...

"W-wake up" is the only word escaped from my mouth as I have important meeting as always and apart from that I need to go back as From now onwards I shouldn't meet him...

"Nope" he waved his hands as an old gesture of cuddling and sighing I again decided to tell him the same.....

"No,I m getting late...stay ASide"I tried to stand up when he looked up at me while rubbing his eyes.

"Last time only...let it be" he hugged me so tightly kissing my neck which really froze me...

"I-i-i..."

"No, nothing...I said last means last...hear me out ok" he said in his cute authorative voice and who can say no to him.. but the question is that why he's behaving like this...?
Do you love me babyG...if yes

"Don't think that I like or something like that...it's just I want to sleep more and it's too cold to sleep alone" he said pulling me out from my thoughts...

Why would he like a guy like me, he's handsome,smart and moreover and good guy so he deserve much better guy rather than me who's busy,boring and serious all the time...I hope that in future he too get someone like I did and will get to marry them...

~~
Finally it was time to go out and walking towards the gate I opened it and for the last time I turned around towards him, unlike other days who never wait for me..he was only waving his hands with a big smile over his face...

"Byee byee, Happy married life... don't forget to buy me snacks every month" I smiled back at his statement and waving back my hands I walked out from the sight...

When I finally walked into my room leaving Gulf behind I saw Ian was sitting down on the bed while looking at the floor...as soon as he saw me he immediately walked towards me and standing up he glared at me like I did a crime..

"Where were you?"he asked.

"I was with Gulf last night..." Before I can say he showed me his stop sign gesture...

"See...you can still back off from this wedding and don't worry I won't cause any big issue out of it..tell me are you already married to that Guy Gulf?" he asked the same question which my mom always ask me...why everyone thinks that I m secretly married to Gulf.

"Oh-ok...calm down,I know about it and I won't meet him anymore...it was last..." I stated as even I know that no one wants a cheater in their life...

"Really?"

"Yes...now let me go,I have an important meeting" with saying that I walked into my bathroom to freshen up myself and my mind...it's really too much tiring!

We got ready and after having breakfast,we both walked out of our house and went to our company...

~~~

It was night when I was silently doing my work in my room and just then my mom walked into my room with a smile over her face...

"Hii baby" in her so sweet tone she ruffled my hair and took her seat...

"What do you want?"I asked as I know she must want something from me...

"Tomorrow Ian's mom is coming so you have to get ready at evening as tomorrow is your engagement" she said and I don't know why my heart began to pain..

"Mom,can I not do this wedding...see no offense but I m really not ready right now...I know Ian is a good guy...but somehow I m not feeling right...it feels like he's not the one for me... please mom" I stated showing my puppy eyes but my mom's smile immediately disappeared and she Snatched away her hands...

"No means no...you have to come Tomorrow...it's an order...at 8 on..ok" she said and furiously walked away...

Sighing I again began to stare at my laptop and instantly closed it again...I wish I can make things like earlier...I know I have no relationship,then why the hell I don't want to get married...

God! Please do something...
.

.
.
.
.
It's finally the day when i  m gonna get engaged to this guy Ian...god please do something...I promise I will distribute my all this month Savings in Poors people...I don't want to get married to him...not only him but I don't want to get married to anyone...

Sighing I got ready because at the end I have to do what my mom asked.
She loves me so much and have always sacrificed so much for me so I just want to be a good baby to her...

I was getting ready when my mom knocked the door and walked in without even my permission...why to knock if you are coming at the same time..

"Mom it's a sin to enter in anyone's room without permission" I stated rolling my eyes and she grinned...

"Ok my big baby...now let me see you....o my gosh...this is first time you are staying at home and got ready, agreeing on my words...I just love you so so so much" she pinched my cheeks as always and kisses my forehead.

"Mumma... don't atleast pinch me" I said Whining a little bit and she pinched me more..

"Let's go" this time my dad said showing me his hands and to take me into hall as people do to brides...such a dramatic family I have!

Sighing I held his hands and was about to go out with them when my mom spoke...

"You still have time to tell me if you like someone or what's his name Yeah Gulf k.if you are secretly married to him then tell me" oh my gosh she always thinks that I have a secret relationship or I m already married to someone and I have two kids too...it's not real it's just my mumma thinks that...

I wish I had a fake lover right now and I can bring Gulf too but that would hurt Ian and I don't know why I don't want to hurt him...I feel connected to him god knows why...

"Nope,now lets go"I just want to end this celebration soon so I can start my work as I have an important project to make and this is very important as always for me...

Finally we walked into hall where Ian was standing like a pig...I mean smart pig..he waved his hands looking at me with a smile over his face...I like him, he's very good but as a person only...I don't know I don't feel anything about him...even the thought of touching him give me shivers...

Standing Infront of Ian the pig I was just waiting for ring to get exchanged...

"Take this..."he pulled out a middle size box which may have ring in it and I just took it and when I opened it my eyes widened and I looked down and up at his expression in unison...

Tbc...