Plan

Gulf's pov...

Next morning my sleep came to halt when MEW's sister called me and asked me if mew was staying with me...

"But I heard a guy's voice with him at midnight when he called me..he was shouting I hate you Gulf and was crying,I went to the hotel area and a waiter told me that he was sleeping with a guy so not to act creep I didn't went there...when I called him in the morning he isn't picking up his call so I asked you that if you guys are okay or did you killed my brother" she said and after asking about his room no. I went there directly because I know something is fishy...

When I reached there as expected mew was standing half naked while that Oscar was shamelessly lying on the bed covering his body maybe he was naked sleeping with mew...

"Don't worry he didn't had sex with you...maybe you were just sleeping...mew your mom is calling you" I stated as mew was still in his special shots and his shorts can only come out if you untie the knot that only mew himself can because he tie them with so much complexity that even I can't untie it even after so many tries but I never needed that because he never wore that Infront of me,he specially made it as once I asked him what if he again end up having sex with someone and that's why he made this so that if he ever attend any party or something like that no one can rape him or even he himself can't pulled out his pants as its impossible to untie it in drunk position...

nodding with my words mew put on his dress and was about to walk towards me when this bitch held his hands.

"Mew sir you can't do this with me... Don't tell me all those praise,lunch and dinner,sweet talks were fake and now after using my body you can't leave me like nothing happen...you can't do this to me" this liar fucking cried and that mew looked at him with guilty face...

"I-i-i m sorry, please don't cry"

"I already told you he didn't had sex with you...mew your knot is still closed and when you didn't took it out the how can you do sex with him?" I asked and mew looked at his pants...

"H-he have a hole in his pants" this liar asked and I fucking laughed at his words because his pants Never had any hole,once I wore that and I didn't know how to untie them and that's why I have to call mew to untie them...it was so embarrassing for me...

"Yes oscar,I don't think we did anything..."mew spoke in his sweet tone looking at that cheap bastard...

"You did it,my back hurts and I remember that too ,I think you yourself pulled out and tie it up too" this bitch again lied for the nth time crying his ass off,damn someone kill him please...

"Please don't cry, i-i-i m sorry" mew stated and all I wanted to punch mew but instead that I just pulled out and threw my shoes on that oscar hard enough which hits his head and it's started bleeding from corner a little bit.

"Fuck! What the hell are you doing Gulf" the guy held Oscar's head while glaring at him...

"He's lying" I yelled...

"Why the hell you care...go to your Boyfriend...I can manage my issue" he yelled back at me and pulling out my another shoe to hit that MEW's head but it didn't bleed, fucking why...?

"Sir...Gulf get out...you are hurting my mew" the guy name oscar put on his rope from inside and came to punch me but I held his hands and glared at that mew...

"Mew let's go" I stated looking at him but that Oscar looked at him curling up his lips...

"Mew please,you can't leave after having sex with me, please I will do whatever you want... please atleast don't leave me like this...I m really in pain... please sir" he said and mew looked at me...

"Gulf go,I m not coming with you" this stupid said...

"Fuck off then"  I just slapped him on his cheeks and walked out of that room leaving the couple inside...go do whatever you want...fuck with that Oscar of he fucks you...I don't give a fuck...

On the other side (MEW's pov)

"Please don't cry" I wiped his tears and put a mini bandage on his head as it was bleeding a little bit...this kitty has some serious anger issues...

"D-do you love me too?" He asked and I nodded in disagreement.

"First I never gave any signal and we always had lunch, dinner for business purposes,I never gave you Any sign or even touched your hands, neither i ever praised how even a friends do,I just praised about your work, intelligence that's how a boss do and if you think I gave any signal then sorry, second I didn't had sex with you because no matter how much drunk a person is he can't be hard for someone whom he don't like or someone whose body he don't like at first touch or by heart and about you...my heart knows I consider you as my brother so I never think about it third Gulf was right I can't unbuckle my pants in drunk position so nothing happens between us...I m sorry if I can't accept you what you want because I already have someone in my heart and no one can take his place"with that said I was coming out when he asked something.

"Is it Gulf?"

"No he's not..." I lied because even though I love Gulf...yeah I m sure I do , atleast now I m sure but from now onwards I won't have anything for him because now he also have his boyfriend so I will move on too...

"Ok but can I ask you something?" He asked and I turned around to look at him...

"What? If it's" before I can say he nodded his head as no...

"Nope,I just want to court you...let me atleast try... please I will make you fall for me... please give me a chance I promise I will love you so so so much...can we atleast be friends first please can you" he asked and after thinking about something I turned around nodding my head...

"Friends only and I didn't said yes for anything..."

"I will court you"

"No comments" I just walked out without saying anything because I can't stop his will,but I m sure I won't fall for anyone ever...if Gulf can leave me maybe I can move on from him too but that doesn't mean I need someone else to move on...I m happy with myself I don't need anyone because if it's so easy to move on from someone them it's not love...