Let's...say

MEW's pov...

It was Sunday and as always i sat down on the chair to have lunch with my mom,dad, sister and her family and with the new guy too as he will live here for somedays...

"I want to tell you all something" my mom said from the middle and all of us looked at her with curiousity...

"Hurry up baby ." My dad  asked and she smiled a little bit.

"Actually I have already told that I want mew to marry soon, so I want you all to know that I decided that this pretty guy Ian...with whom mew will marry" she said and my heartbeat just stopped for a moment.

"Mom no," I stood up and the guy name Ian looked at me with a disappointed face...

"Yes,mew you have already promised me and now you can't turn back to your words" she stated and my sister pulled me down to whisper something.

"Oh common mew... he's quite good and Don't you want to have a good relationship...or do you have someone" She asked and I sighed Because it's useless to argue with them and apart from that My sister is right...I have been avoiding this marriage issue and making my mom more sad isn't my will...

"Ok fine, as you wish... anyway I have some work so I m leaving" I stood and went into my room to take some cash suddenly when I turned around I saw that Guy Ian was standing Infront of me...

"Mew,it's ok if you don't want to marry me... please don't force yourself...I will tell your mom that I don't like you..."his troubled face was making me feel bad internally but he's right I don't want to marry him,it's not because I have someone in my heart but because I really don't want to...

"It's ok...it's not that bad to marry you" I stated rolling my eyes and the guy pouted like an ugly pig..why he's so femiliar! I think I have seen him somewhere...

"What do you mean that bad... it's ok you don't like me but don't insult me" he said with a pout over his face and smiling I just walked out of the room leaving him behind as apart from that I have an important work to do...

Walking into the basement I knocked the corner room and the boy who was staying inside opened it looking at me...

He turned around to another side and began to Walk towards his bed...

"See my laptop is really broken... either pay me or repair it for me" he stated showing me as if I won't believe him such a kitten behaviour...

"Ok I believe you...give me this I will repair it for you... for now take this and buy a new one" handing over the cash I was just standing when the guy sat down on the bed looking at me...

"Are you dating that guy now?" He asked while fixing his hair looking into the mirror which was placed at little bit distance...

"Not dating" I said and he sighed for god knows why...

"Not dating but we gonna get married soon" I said and he immediately left his laptop from his hands which fell down on the bed as he was scratching on it.

"Ugghhhh! So that means I have to again work as a waiter in your dad's restaurant and leave this place"for the first time I saw him pouting like a kitty whole looking all over the room which was kinda cute...

"Nope,you can still live here and about payment...I don't remember I have ever paid you anything.."I stated and he smiled a little bit.

"Yup, Because you always buy whatever I want...so will you still buy everything for me?" He asked with a puppy eyes... what happened to him? Why he's acting so cute out of blue...or I m drunk?

"Yes I will but as a good loyal husband I don't want to betray or hurt my future partner...so it would be better if we maintain distance and forget our relationship from now on" I said he began to stare at ground so seriously and then looking up at me he walked towards me with a serious face and standing too close to me he cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss...

He pecked my lips and smiled looking at me...for the first time in my whole life I have seen him smiling like this...he never smile...yeah sometimes he smile but it was just a fraction of seconds expression and that's why my heart began to beat erratically Because who can resist his cute bunny smile...but apart from that my heart was little bit confused and feeling sad for him...

He kissed me that means he must be thinking About to tell me to call off this wedding but I can't not atleast when I don't have a reason...I can't go against my mom,I have already promised her and she's the one I love the most and apart from that I Don't love Gulf and neither he ever told me that he loves me so how can I change my marrying decision to IAN...

I was expecting him to say something like not to marry Ian but all he said was...

" Congratulations and all the best for your married life"