Discuss

After 5 months

When I woke up I found Gulf wasn't on the bed...fuck where did he go?

Walking out I saw him serving food on the table and everyone were sitting with him..

"Why did you do all this...? We have helpers to do that" my sister asked while helping Gulf to sit as his tummy became so big and he became little bit chubby too...

"I just wanted to eat something early in the morning and I didn't wanted to disturb Mae that's why I decided to cook breakfast for you all,I rarely get time for you guy from past months" he said as he was in Australia from past two months living with his sister,it was hard for me to live without him but I often use to visit him so it doesn't matter much and about aunt Jane,he call our cook Jane his Mae as their bonding is so good infact Gulf's bonding with everyone is good except for those who don't really care about good humans around them...those who treat everyone bad...

I brushed my teeth and decided to join them and saw my hubby was struggling to take juice so pouring some in the glass I offered it him while wiping his messy mouth...

"Why your face looks tiring,did you worked overnight?mew what's this?" My mom asked and before I can reply  the guy spoke while shoving food into his mouth...

"No mom we just"

"Yes mom,mew said he was missing me so we kind of make out whole night so that's why I m still tired..." he said making me shy,I don't know what to say and his statement made whole environment quiet like if we gonna drop a pin,we can hear it sound...

My dad coughed a little bit and smiled looking at me waggling his brows...

"Excuse me" my dad walked away with uncle and my mom also followed them...

"Naughty couples" my sister winked and I silently began to have my food...

After all the things when we were going to our company Gulf decided to ask me the breakfast thing...

"Why everything went silent back there?" He asked with an innocent curious look which make me fall for him over and over again,I know no one can be this much innocent and cute atleast not a grown ass man like him ,who knows how to punch and bite whenever he's angry but he is, he's the cutest Kitty in the world... he's the scariest yet loveliest guy in the world...I just love him so much...

"Gulf we shouldn't talk about out private things to our parents... offcourse they will feel awkward" I explained to him while focusing on the road...

"What private? Parents did your everything and also saw you naked for the first time then what's there to have a privacy?" He asked as if he don't know these things shouldn't be discussed with parents...

"You are behaving like a baby Gulf... don't you know these things can't be discussed with parents...I mean Maybe people do it but generally it don't happen... don't be silly, it's like you always shared everything with your parents" this time I spoke in my annoyed tone...

"I don't have parents... remember I left them  when I was small so me and my sister grew up alone so I kind of Don't know about it" he said and I instantly regretted my words and looked at his sad eyes...

"I m sorry...I m really sorry baby G I didn't know that" I stated kissing him on his forehead,I always do this as it makes me feel happy and he smiled at me cutely.

"It's ok mew,mew...now when you told me I will take care of it, anyway do you know something?" He asked looking at me

"What?" I asked looking at the road.

"I love you"

Bang

I immediately pulled the break tightly and looked at him with shock and the guy was holding his chest while looking at me angrily.

"Why did you do that?" he said as he must be scared of my sudden action..

"What did you said ?" I asked as I need to know whatever I heard was true or not...

He smiled and spanked my head...

"I know you are rich but that doesn't give you right to stop your car in between the road...lets go to company...I will meet you at night... don't disturb me I have lots of work and your baby is already enough to disturb me so please... don't even walk into my office" he warned and we both went to out office room separately...

                    ~~~~~~~~~

We all had our dinner and all I was waiting for Gulf to come in and finally after few minutes he arrives munching something while rubbing his big Tummy and his t-shirt was up on his chest...

Standing beside me he asked me to help so pulling him I just made him  sit comfortably...

"Now tell me?" I asked holding his when but he immediately withdraw it...

"What?"

"You were saying something like love in the morning...tell me?" I asked and he just looked away to another side...

"I m sleepy" to distract me he laid down and pretended to sleep

"Fine don't tell me,I m tired of asking anyway..." Going to my side I just ignored him because I m tired now...I have been asking him from past few months but he never said he love me so what's our relationship... just sex buddies...I don't want that...

"Are you angry ?" He asked tapping my shoulder and I just nodded my head in disagreement in response...

"I m not,I just think after this baby come out you should find someone better than me...whom you can love" I just said all those things out of Blue...

"Come here" he made  grabby hands towards me and who m I to reject him so laying on his chest I just hugged him tightly and all I want to cry because now I really want a label and permanent relationship...

"I love you mew suppasit,I really love you a lot...I know I m too late to say this but I love you and living with you is the most amazing thing which happened to me... thanks for being the best husband...I have seen many husband-wife who love their wife too much but in work or other thing they became selfish and never help them...I always thought you are just like them who will let your partner to do all the things and will never support them but no I was wrong...you not only love me but also help me in everything... thanks for being this much sweet special thanks to your mum who raised a gentleman like you" he kissed me and I cried like hell..
His words were just so good and the most awaited thing what happened...

"Y-YOU really love me?" I asked crying like a crybaby and he chuckled and smacked his lips on mine...

"I love you that means I do... really let me pinch you" he pinched me and I finally believed his words... hugging him I just burried my face into his chest and he was just peppering kisses on my head... slowly in his warm embrace I fell asleep...

I just love him so much!

A/N-: This story will end soon..✌️