surprise

Mew's pov...

It was early in the morning when I saw the little aggressive kitten was kissing my lips...

"W-what are you doing?" Offcourse in this cold season with this guy and getting a kiss was making me hard and horny as hell but I still controlled myself.

"Kissing you...I miss miss" I m sure he must've sleep talking...

"Stay away...you are sleeping right?" I asked and he immediately shakes his head as no and opened his eyes.

"Nope I m not...kiss me,make love to me...I want you" he asked sliding his hands inside my pants while squeezing my little brother down there and he opened instantly closed his eyes.

"You sure?" I again asked as I don't want to behave like creep pervert guy.

"Do otherwise I will kick your ass out of here" he said in his low voice while kissing my lower chin and eating them up...

Finally giving up my sanity I began to nibbled on his neck and was on my way to have sex with him when he suddenly opened his eyes and looked at me with wide eyes.

"W-what are you doing?"he asked and I immediately turned him around to make love but he immediately walked away from me...it made me little angry so as a stubborn guy I walked into washroom and after he was done with brushing I decided to attack him again but instead of loving me back he just slapped me and walked out...

I know whatever I did afterwards was so wrong and again In anger I just Yelled at him but this guy was equally at fault...he can touch my little brother without consent but I can't atleast have a good session...ok fine go to hell no sex from now onwards...fuck yourself.

After getting ready I got in my car and was moving towards my company when I saw that guy was waiting for bus... stopping my car beside him I opened the window but ignoring me he walked passed me...

"I said sit " I again yelled at him when he stood up closer to my window and again had guts to raise his finger at me...

"Don't you dare to order me around...you ain't my boss anymore" he said looking angry like a red kitten.

"I don't give a fuck, sit" I pulled him into lap and closed the door immediately.

"Leave me...I m not your slave" he said scratching my hands.

"You are...now sit" putting on seat belt I just cuffed his hands with my tie.

"Where you want to go?"

"None of your business"

"Tell me otherwise I will tie you here for whole day" I threatened him and looking at his watch he sighed and looked back at me.

"JS international manufacturers company"he stated which shocks me a little bit...

"Shocked! Yeah even if your local powers can't do me any harm Because I m gonna work for this international company..." He smirked without even knowing that this company is solely mine...

"Do you even know me?" I asked raising me eyebrows.

"Yeah earlier I didn't know that you are an asshole...a cheap fucking shallow slut guy..." He said and I pinned him in the back car...

"M-mew leave me" he looked quite scared so I released him.

"Ok fine..go to hell from now onwards don't ever talk to me... don't breath around me and one thing more you can't leave my house until you don't pay 50,000 baht...as a Caring guy I m just giving you little time so that you can arrange it" I said untying his hands and he frowned.

"50,000baht for what?"

"Rent... Normal rent, that's just one month charge excluding two years charge and other things" I stated and he moved closer to me...

"Then you have to pay me 50,000 million BAHT too first clear that" the guy said smirking.

"Why is that so?"

"For sex offcourse which we did it last week... excluding 2 years sex and other things like kisses and cuddles..." The guy threw my threat back on me...

"I hate you more now..."

"Same here fucking mew suppasit... don't ever talk to me,or even touch me,go ask for kiss and sex to someone else...or fuck yourself" this guy surely changed after he got his job now...

"You know when you were useless and unemployed,you were the best guy I have ever known but you became a greedy guy now because this job and salary made you the worst guy I have ever seen" I stated and he clenched his jaw angrily.

"Yeah I m greedy,you already know that then why are you talking to me... don't talk" he turned around to another side but stopped.

"Mew no, leave me...mew leave I don't want any sorry now...I won't forgive you easily...mew leave" he turned around to my side as must have thought I have held his hand's sleeves but that was just got stuck with seat belt.

"I-i-i hate you...fuck off"he yelled and walked out why he's reacting like I m at fault...

What happened to him?

Getting very little response as always but still I will continue writting...my dear current readers I hope you are liking my this story...🤗💜