last love

When I saw mew was kissing a new guy I was quite sad as I thought I will lost my job  and then I have to again do that waiter job because I don't have any education qualification,I m not even skilled...

~~

I was fixing my hair when he walked into my room as he was looking all reddish and was drunk too as always that means he's happy for his wedding and then he informed me about his wedding...

Walking towards him I just gave him a kiss for the last time because even though we ain't friends or even little bit close...I will miss him if he's gonna get married and will never meet me again...

I congratulated him and I can see his eyes frowned for god knows why...

"Aren't you sad?" He asked and this time I Frowned.

"Nope,why would I...it's not that you are my boyfriend" I smiled at his words and I don't know why he's staring at me like a creep,when I snapped at him he blinked rapidly and again began to stare...gosh!

Suddenly he turned to another side and began to go out so minding my own business I turned around too but just then I heard door knob sound and the light went off...

He came closer to me from back and wrapped his hands around my tummy resting his face on my shoulder...

"Let's just do it today... Because after that I won't meet you anymore" it hurts to hear this sentence from him,I don't know why...I don't even love or even like him then why this all is happening with me...

"Ummm" I just nodded in agreement and pulling me up in his lap he placed me gently on the bed and sat down on my tummy while kissing my neck...

"I love you...so much" he again said this word...yup while making love we always utter "I love you,I love 100 times as we like it...

"I love you too" I said while he was pulling out my clothes gently...he immediately discarded his own clothes too and pinning my hands down he laid down on my body facing his face while looking into my eyes...sucking my lower lips he was bitting them while his hands travelled down my ass cheeks to squeeze it hard...

"Ughh! " a maon escaped from my lips and he increased his pace and his kiss became intense and more rough...we were exchanging Eachother's saliva while his little hard,I mean not so little crotch was rubbing with mine making my body heat up...

"M-mew fast please" I finally gave up and smirking he turned me around keeping my both hands away from Eachother holding them gently he pushed his length into my hole and began to pound my ass,as we have already did it so many times we don't play any gentle play... he's always rough and big like beast...

"F-faster... i-i-i m cumming" I again Moaned and this guy immediately increased his pace fucking me from back brutally...the whole bed was shaking,he already got to know about my prostate at second hit so he was again hitting them again and again and in between that his veiny hands came under my crotch and just a little squeeze I immediately came on his hands...whole white liquid was over his hands...

"Dirty..yuck!" I exclaimed and he chuckled a little bit while bitting my earlobe...

"Nope... pretty..you are pretty" he whispered right into my ear which make my heart flustered...I know I don't have any feelings for him and neither he have but I always feel lively when he's close to me,I like his presence and touch...I can't even imagine or even think about anyone else other than him...I always wait for Saturday to come so that I can spend time with him...i know it's my inner self who want him but deep down I know my standards and my character isn't suitable for him...he would never be with someone like me...I m just his whore...it's harsh but real facts and why would he wants to be with me so I always had restricted my heart not to have any feelings for him...

He's the best guy anyone can have so I m happy for that guy, that mew will marry him... he's really lucky to have mew... Maybe in future I will also get someone who will be my type and accept me and love for who I m...but honestly I don't like mew Because I have  never interacted with him in any way...

"What happened"I didn't realized when he pulled me up in his lap while cupping my face...

"W-what" I came back from my pool of thoughts..

""You weren't responsing of my words?" He asked again eyes filled with worries and for the first time I pulled him into a hug and crushed him so tightly,he hugged me back...

"I will miss you mew....." I stated...

"I will miss you too baby" he said and all I  know after that I fell asleep on his shoulder...