Reality

MEW's pov...

After getting ready I just directly went to my company as I m too excited to see that Rude guy's expression...

I was sitting in my office when I finally heard a knock on my door and excitingly I stood up for him but sighed when I saw it was the another guy...

"Good morning sir" he smiled gently at me and I gave him a little smile too.

"Good morning... anyway that's your office keys and best of luck for your work..." I gave him his office keys and taking it from me he walked away...

I again began to do my work when I heard someone walking in and I thought it must be oscar but when I looked up I saw the shocked face of my kitty I mean the rude guy...

"Y-you here... what are you doing here...go away from here" he walked up to me glaring at me like an angry kitty...
"This is my company why will i leave?" I said and he frowned.

"You? Stop lying" he asked in disbelief...

"This is my company..
See this" I pointed at my name plate placed on the table and his eyes widened with shock.

"I-i-i...you hired me because you knew me?" I saw how disappointed his face became...

"Why would I do that...it my stupid secretary...damn! How can she choose you" I asked to make him angry but this guy smirked and walking closer to me he held the tip of my tie and fixed it firmly.

"I m here because I deserve it and I m happy that I m gonna work for you...lets make your work more difficult Mr.Suppasit btw where's my office?" He asked and Because he was too close I was feeling heat all over my body...

"J-just beside mine..." I stuttered a little bit because only I know how much I control my pervert body Infront of him...

I don't know why but it always happens to me...when I see him, from the first time to this time...I always get hard just by looking at him and couldn't Control myself even a little bit...

He was about to Walk out when I decided to end our little fight and hugged him from back because I can't do this hate hate playing for a long time...I want to get back with him like we were... though we weren't close but atleast I can see him,kiss him, hug him and sometimes  cuddle with him...

"I m sorry,lets get together again... please don't be angry"

"Leave me,go many people are at your biding...go fuck and kiss someone else...I m not angry...who said I m angry... leave me...I don't like you..." He yelled trying to free Himself.

"Nope I won't... i-i-i m sorry...I m sorry for that day...I promise I won't force you ever...I will always be in my limits" I asked and he pushed me back little bit and began to go out...

"I hate you mew...I won't ever forgive you and you aren't allowed to come into my room.. ...fuck off" with that said he walked away...

How can he kick me out from my own room...ok fine even I m not interested meeting or having any interaction with you... i-i-its not that I have any feelings for you...

Sitting down back on my chair I began to do which is much more important than that Fucker rude Gulf kanawut...

~~~

It was night and when I was coming out of my company's building I saw Gulf was standing near the road looking at the watch...
As a good boss I just stood  my car beside him and he again ignored me like I m air...

"Come sit" I stated in my casual voice...

"No thanks Mr.suppasit you can leave" he rolled his eyes looking at everywhere but not on me.

"I said sit that means sit" I used my powerful tone and frowning more he silently sat down beside me and we were going to our house when Gulf signaled me to stop my car.

"Stop the car...lets take oscar too" he stated pointing at an ugly guy who was standing at the road corner...

"Yeah why not" I stopped the car and told the guy to sit...he smiles and rejected it at first but then sat down behind us and Gulf crawled to that side and sat down with him...

I m gonna cut down his throat...

" Thank you so much sir suppasit actually I was in hurry so I forgot my car" he smiled at me and I smiled back looking at that guy and saw Gulf was glaring at both of us while scratching his nails...

"Welcome!I m glad I got a good secretary like you...I saw your work...it was awesome...and I heard you are intelligent too" I praised him to make that rude guy jealous but that guy just turned his head outside...
Why would he care?

After dropping oscar we came back into our house and moving out of the car I was locking the door and when I turned around I saw the little kitty was glaring at me....
"If he's handsome then go ask him to be your boy toy...make me free" he stated and I smirked on his sentence.

"Not boy toy but I will ask him to be my boyfriend" I stated and in return I got a slap on my face...

"Fuck yourself"with that said he walked away furiously like I have said something wrong...how can he slap me...Mew go slap him too...

I just internally sighed as the thing about slapping him is only possible in imagination...even if I want to I can't...

Tbc...