SYNOPSIS

WARNING: This story is full of strong language and mature content | Read at your own risk | All rights reserved |

W. A. H

     Keeping a heart problem in a year to everyone, is a hard task for Aliah Hera Coral. A seventeen-year-old teenager. Even though she didn't mean to do it, but for her, that's the best action she can imagine in that time. Despite the fact that her family was powerful and could afford her medical treatment, she kept her condition as a secret from her parents. She did not hesitate to keep her real condition from every one when she soon discovered about it.

She wanted to tell them about the truth, but she always lost the strength to do so because of her current relationship with her own family. Although it was hard for her to depend on, she had no choice but to accept it.

She went through all the problems and sacrifices alone. She couldn't hate her twin, even though it was obvious to everyone and also including herself, that Alisha was the only one their parents continued to accept as their child. After a year of hiding the only truth, her and everyone's secrets that had been hidden for a long time, finally revealed.

Will they be able to endure the bunch of truths that will unfold in the next months? Will she?

ENJOY!

YourLazyMissA