Coronation Day

The next day has come and people are excited to see the oldest son of King Yoshi and Queen Shen become king.

The coronation is broadcasted live even the people on the island are watching.

"At last, here we are broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Leonardo will soon become king. I'm Irma, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the wisest of them all" Irma says.

The villains watch and some mock Irma.

At the coronation, everyone is ready to see Leo as they socialize with one another.

The sword is in the middle of the room.

Anna walks to the sword.

"Anna is looking radiant but what is happening with Mackenzie's hair," Irma says and the camera shows Mackenzie who has short hair, next to Leila.

"And there is Ana's sword"

The villains see Anna revealing the sword to the crowd.

"That wand will be mine!" Shredder yells.

"Yours? Really?" Mira asks in sarcasm.

"Not the first time we heard it," Rodrick says, rolling his eyes.

Shredder glares at them.

"Oh and here comes Leonardo now," Irma says.

The screen shows Leo wearing a blue royal suit, in a royal carriage without Rosela, sitting next to him.

Everyone cheers as the carriage continue.

Rosela, who is wearing a light blue princess dress, looks down while holding a small box.

Leo notices and holds her hand.

"Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there" Leo tells her.

The two smile at one another.

"Thank you," Rose said.

"Rose, would you wear my ring?" Leo asks and Rose pulls her hand away.

"Um, not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me" Rose answers and Leo understands.

"I have something for you," Rose says.

"For me?" Leo asks.

"Yea. It's just for later. You know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy" Rosela responds.

"Always thinking," Leo said.

Rose chuckles a little as Leo gets the small dessert.

"But, I can't wait," Leo says and bites into the dessert.

"No!" Rose tells but it was too late.

Leo was enjoying the dessert.

"Do you feel okay?" She asks.

"You get" Leo answers.

"Would you say that you're still on... that... that you have very strong feelings for me?" Rose asks as Leo finished the dessert.

"I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect" Leo answers to Rosela.

Rose nods but then it hits her what Leo said.

"What?" She asks.

Leo starts laughing as Rose keeps asking in shock.

"You knew?"

"That you spelled me? Yea, yea, I know" Leo said.

"I'm... I can explain myself" Rose tries to explain.

"No, it's okay. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Karai. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right?" Leo states.

"Yes. You're so right" Rose responds.

"So, then. How long you have known?" She asks.

"Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the enchanted lake" Leo responds.

"So, then what? You're just been faking it since then?" Rose asks.

Leo grabs Rose's hand and kisses it.

"I haven't been faking anything" he responds.

The carriage got to its destination for the ceremony.

Leo gets off first and helps Rose step off.

The villains are arch and Shredder is in shock to see Rosela and how she's dressed.

"Well, if it isn't..." Lucy starts.

"My daughter, looking like some kind of," shredder says.

"Princess," Irma said.

"Now, let's see who this beauty is wearing? Ashley" Irma adds.

Mail stands up at the sound of his daughter's name.

"Someone name Ashley designed her gown," Irma says.

"That is my daughter," Maul said.

"She just sewed a dress. Meanwhile, my daughter duped a prince and she is close to grabbing the sword" Shredder tells Maul.

Everyone knew that it is almost time.

Back at the coronation, Rose and Leo walk up the steps to Yoshi, Shen, and Donnie as the trumpets played with people cheering and bowing.

Rose bows to the king and queen.

Yoshi steps forward.

"About the other day, I just..." Rose started speaking before Yoshi put his hand up.

"I told Leonarda this was not going to be easy," The king says.

"You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy" Leo says and Donnie nods.

"Yes, I believe I did," Yoshi said.

Shen step forward to Leo,

"Leonardo, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart" she says to him.

"Thanks, mother," Leo said.

"You're going to be a fine king, brother" Donnie says and fist bump Leo who smiles at him.

The king, queen, and Prince walk away.

Rose and Leo stand In front of one another.

"Wish me luck," Leo says.

A guy clears his throat, holding his hand out for Rose, who holds his hand.

They both walk away, leaving Leo behind.

Time to start...