Game time

It became afternoon and everyone is at the game, cheering in the bleachers.

The coach takes two people out and looks at Ezra and Raph.

"You two, you are up," he said.

Raph and Ezra get up.

"Coach, how about my buddy here," Raph asks about Mikey.

"No," Mikey said

"I don't know" Coach responded.

"He's been practicing," Raph says.

"Besides, you said it yourself. A team is made of a bunch of parts" Ezra added.

"Guys, I'm not that good," Mikey tells them.

"He is kind of the heart around," Ezra says.

Coach says and calls someone out and hands Mikey a lacrosse stick.

"You heard them. Get in there" He says.

"Don't worry, bro. We got your back" Raph said.

"What about my front?" Mikey ask.

Raph and Ezra chuckled at Mikey and goes with him to the field.

" He is bringing those hotheads Raphael and Ezra from The isle of the Lost and that little turtle Michelangelo who can barely hold a shield," The announcer said.

The players yelled break and run to their positions.

The whistle blows and it's playtime.

"Long pass goes to Raphael. Raphael dishes off to Prince Leonardo. Nice little block by Michelangelo. He does a little dancing jig in the opponent's face. And now Ezra gets the ball. Here comes Ezra, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. Ezra makes a nice pass to Prince Leonardo through the kill zone. Big block by Casey. Prince Leonardo moves over wide, gives it to Raphael. He's in the clear! Shot! Oh, saved from the falcon's keeper!" The announcer yelled during the game as he describes what's happening.

The people and mutants are trying to cheer their team to win.

"23 seconds left on the clock. You can cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Raphael. Raphael, great jump. Great leap. And a great move by Raphael. Big block by Casey. Raphael dishes off to Prince Leonardo. And then Michelangelo with a big block goes down. Raphael through the kill zone picks up Michelangelo. He's being hammered by dragon fire. Raphael, hurdling maneuvering at mid-field. He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Raphael. He passes to prince Leonardo! He scored!" The announcer yelled again, explaining the game.

Everyone cheered loudly that the team won the game. The announcer couldn't believe that the team won by the guys unselfish ways of giving the ball to Leo for him to win.

He was about to speak more but Leo took the microphone.

"Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please?" Leo asks and everyone quiets down.

"There's something I'd like to say" He added.

It was quiet for a bit till Leo yelled.

"Give me an "R!"

Everyone follows

"R!

"Give me an O!"

"O!"

"Give me an S!"

"S!"

"Give an E!"

"E!"