Spell cookies

The VKs stand in the kitchen as Rose reads the recipes for the spell.

"It says we need one tear and I never cry," Rose says.

"Let's chop up some onions," Ezra says

"No. It says we need one tear of human sadness" Rose responds.

"And this love potion gets the best reviews, so we have to follow it exactly" she adds.

"A tear's a tear" Raph stated before being interrupted by April.

"That's not true. They both have antibodies and enzymes" she says before being continued by Ashley.

"But an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear" Ashely added.

"Listen to you," Rose says

"Yea. I knew that" Raph said.

"Did not" Mikey says to his brother.

The door opens and it's Leila.

"There you are, Rose" she says.

Rose quickly covers the book before Leila can suspect anything

"You know, all the girls want you to do their hair," she says.

Leila sees the bowl.

"Midnight snack, huh? Whatcha guys making?" She asks.

"Nothing special. Just cookies" Rose says as Leila goes forward and dip her finger to get a bit of cookie dough.

The others try to stop her but Leila already tasted it.

"What? I'm not gonna double-dip" she says.

"Feel anything?" Ashley ask.

"Yea, maybe like it might be missing something?" Rose also asks.

Raph goes forward and saying it in a flirt,

"Hey there"

Leila look at the others and say,

"Could use some chips"

The others were confused but yet relieved at Leila saying chips.

"And those are?" Rose ask.

"Chocolate chips" Leila responds as she grabs some chocolate chips.

"Just the most important food group" she adds as she takes the chips to the others.

"Wait, didn't your parents ever make you guys, like chocolate chip cookies" Leila, ask as she put some in the bowl of cookie dough.

The others look at her as she continues.

"Like, when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk and they just make you laugh and puts everything into perspective and.." Leila says but stops when she sees the VKs faces being sad and looking at her.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" Leila asks.

"It's just different where we're from" Rose responds.

"Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought. Even villains love their kids" Leila said.

The VKs faces are still sad after hearing the villains love their kids.

"Oh. How awful" Leila says as she grabs Rose's hand.

Rose sees a tear going down Leila's face and quickly swipes it and puts it in the bowl before Leila suspects it.

"Yea. Big bummer but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by" Rose says as she lightly pushes Leila out.

Leila says good night and walks out.

After Leila is gone, Rose looks at the others.

"Boys, cookie sheets. Ashely oven" Rose says and they listen.

Next day...

Karai and Leo walk to see some girls loving their hair and talking to each other excitedly.

The girls say hi to rose as she gets to her locker.

Ezra stands next to rose as he speaks,

"Are you feeling kind of weird about this? I mean, it's not so bad here, you know."

"Are you insane? Long live evil. You're mean, you're awful you're bad news. Snap out of it" Rose says and snaps finger in Ezra's face.

"Thanks, Rose. I needed that." He says and goes towards the girls

"Do you think they actually paid for those?" Karai asks Leo.

"She did it to Mack's hair too, and Miss, Ana isn't happy about it," Karai says

"What's the harm?" Leo ask.

"It's gateway magic. Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know it's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then where will I be?" Karai explains.

"Listen, Karai" Leo starts but gets Interrupted by Karai.

"I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?" Karai shad.

"Okay" Leo responds

"Bye, Weo," she says and walks away.

Rose grabs the cookies and goes to Leo.

"Hey, Weo," she says, getting Leo's attention.

He looks at her and says hey back.

"I made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?" She asks, offering him.

"I got a big game. I don't eat before a big game" Leo says. But thanks her for the offer.

"No, yea. I completely understand. Be careful of treats offered by kids of villains" she says.

Leo tries to deny that but rose continues

"I'm sure every kid in Ninjitsu prep knows that" she adds.

Leo tried to deny it but again continue by rose

"I get it. You're cautious. That's smart. Oh well, more for me, I guess" she says and about to eat the cookie but Leo snatch's it and eats it.

"See? Totally trust you" he says while eating the cookie.

Every VKs stand around to see if it work.

Leo and rose talk but Leo starts taking little by little.

Raph stand next to Leo.

"How are you feeling bro?" He asks.

"I feel.. I feel... I feel like singing your name" Leo says and about to sing rose's name but got quiet by Rose.

Spell might work