Welcome to ninjitsu prep

As the teens were driven to Ninjitsu prep.
Some decided to have some candy that was in the limo.

Rosela knew that they have to be serious.

Their parents want them to do this

It was time to prove to their parents that they can be evil just like them.

As they were driven to the school, they saw a marching band playing and students holding a welcome sign.

The limo stop and the driver open the door for them, which made Mikey and Ezra fall while arguing over something.

"Guys" rose warned them as prince Leonardo, a girl and a woman came to them.

The two boys stopped and stood up

"Hello, I'm Ana and welcome to Ninjitsu prep. I hope you all will be happy here" Michelle said.

" Ana as by the one who used a magical sword to fight and the magic and that magical sword" Rose said

" well, that was a long time ago. Like I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future" Ana said.

Then they saw Leonardo stepping forward.

"It's good to finally meet you all, I'm Leo," He said

"Prince Leonardo, soon to be king," the girl said.

"This is Karai," Leo said.

"Princess Karai," She said as she holds Leo's hand.

Ana interrupted them and Leo took the new kids around.

"Donnie" Leo call to a turtle with a purple mask, coming down the stairs.

"Guys, this is Donatello. My brother " Leo said. He also said that if they need help, they can ask.

Donnie showed them to their rooms.

Rose, Ashely, and April enter their room and it has three beds, desks, etc.

"This is so" April started

"Disgusting" Rose said

"Amazingly disgusting," Ashely said but secretly she is amazed.

"A, Ash" Rose said as they both close the curtains.

"Perfect" Rose said.