Arylie os- Two types of Men

Hey guys..new book and new os with few changes..do comment and please..don't ask for a second part if possible. 🤣🤣

Imlie was sitting by the window and drinking the second cup of hot chocolate, and she was relieved that Aryan had gone out for a business meeting otherwise he would definitely scold her.

Speaking of her husband she looked down at the shirt she was wearing..it came on as a dress on her but she wore it every time he went away for trips and she vehemently denied knowing where this particular t-shirt was whenever he asked.

She was feeling nostalgic, it was going to be close to 2 years that she had married ABP aka Aryan Singh Rathore and she could confidently say that it was the best decision of her life.

Life with Aditya and Aryan was like finding out differences between two pictures. The first time she was married was by force, it was relationship that she didn't want and a relationship for which she wasn't prepared mentally or physically.

But still she fought every challenge and thought his family as hers. Every time she stood as a shield between the family and the problems.

She even made her so called sister marry her husband, then foolishly became the other women as well..but the limit was that she was questioned whether she tried to kill her sister and her unborn child.

Finally fed up she decided to leave, and in came a hurricane named Aryan Singh Rathore which took away her rose tinted glasses she had kept on for her family.

Aryan was an enigma to her, he was a mentor, supporter and a friend no matter how much he denied that they were not friends. But as usual Aditya thought she was cheating on him.

And this time she didn't give any explanations because she was tired, she signed the divorce papers as quickly as possible and soon saw her ex husband marry her sister again..

Things were going smooth with Aryan and his family..they treated her as a equal, she had a voice in this house.

Aryan would never let her serve food to them like servants because they have grown up with the habit of doing things themselves.

She was encouraged to fly, to dream, to be naughty..and it all came crashing down when Aditya accused Aryan..that he had been using her for his own revenge.

His silence made things worse but his bizarre request or one could say a deal..made her lose the trust she had on him. She tried her level best but still she got married to Aryan.

But the marriage finally gave her purpose in life. Aryan encouraged her to study and work as well. He never expected anything from her..he let her chose the pace of the relationship.

The only thing he didn't like was she calling him her friend..and sometimes she would just tease him by calling him friend..but things were becoming so different.

Things changed when she had fallen sick due to stress of exams and work, Aryan had taken care of her. What puzzled her was that there was no awkwardness between them, maybe she trusted him enough that he won't ever cross the line without her permission.

Small touches, glances which held so much meaning, trying to stop him leaving for any work related trips, or keeping his pillow next to her or wearing his shirt.

What did it mean?? She never felt like this with Aditya..maybe because her feelings never mattered to him..ugh she was so confused..the person who can erase her confusion is not here..

She really wished that he would come back soon..and would help her figure out her feelings not knowing that Aryan too was confused about his ever growing feelings for her.

Ps- Hey guys..new book for you..i hope you will like this..even though it is more of a monologue..do comment..