Arylie ss- Mr and Mrs Rathore.. part 8

Hey guys..new chapter which you will enjoy it..because it has band bajoing of Aditya..do give lots of comments..

Geeta Mishra ran the Page 3 section of Bhaskar times..and she had wished that soon Imlie would leave writing serious pieces and write fluff pieces..because she had the knack to make the most boring interview turn into a awesome one.

She remembered one time they had gone to take an interview of an veteran actor and he had been giving boring one word answer, but Imlie's question of his support towards the NGO working on animal welfare..made him open so beautifully..

Hell she even agreed to volunteer  in his NGO..because she loved dogs..but right now couldn't afford to adopt one..things were always good and peaceful with her..which brings her back to the bane of her existence Aditya Kumar Tripathi.

That man is a MCP in the truest sense of the word, he tried to give suggestions over her in her own presentation disagreed on everything and had the audacity to ask a major donor in Women's hospital the typical idiotic question,

Adi- Hum yeh jana chathe hain ki aapko bura nahi lagta apni biwi ki kamiya pe palne pe..

G- What the hell !Aditya.

G- I am so sorry..

M- No..Mr.Tripathi maybe jahan se aap aate hain women are only housewives but I am proud to be one living in the house, making food and taking care of my children..

M- And I work as a freelancer aapke jaise 9 to 5 Job nahi hain but I am proud of it.

M- Miss Geeta. Next time..I would prefer someone younger with you for the interview clearly this man will soon be forgotten in the journalism industry..Good Day..

G- Yes..Good Day to you..

They had exited his house and were going back to the office. If glares would have killed Geeta wished that AKT would burn away like paper..

Aditya couldn't fathom what he did wrong. Even in his house the woman had stopped working after marriage. Malini had given up her job to be with him.

For him women were always someone who were to be protected from the outside world, it is because of the very same reason Imlie had fallen into the trap of the so called feminist Aryan Singh Rathore..

He was still thinking about ways to get Imlie back when he heard giggling and whispering, he turned around to see the interns looking at Aryan and Imlie standing way too close for his comfort,

In1- Yaar I am 100 percent sure dono koi chakkar chal raha hain..

In2- Saach mein..dono aate hain saath mein jaate hain saath mein..

Aryan and Imlie had just arrived to office, she was very happy that she was able to make Preeta miserable and she had fun riling Aryan by calling him friend again and again.

Aryan shook his head, he cannot believe he was slowly turning into a love sick puppy..the walls he had so carefully constructed were being broken by this little minx, and then his eyes zoned on AKT..and just to make him more miserable he leaned towards Imlie.

For someone seeing from far, it would seem that he had kissed her, they turned around hearing squeals from other interns,

Im-(hitting him)Why did you do that??

Ar- Jaise tumne Preeta ko jealous banaya waise hume AKT ko jealous feel karwaya..

Im- You are a sadist. She gave him his bag and went towards her desk to finish her work.

It was lunchtime and Kaki Maa had messaged her to check whether he had eaten the lunch or not,

Im-(knocking on the cabin door) May I come in Sir?😝😝

Ar-(working on his laptop)Yes..kya hua Imlie?..

Im- Khana khaya tumne??

Ar-(still working) Haan..

Im- Saach mein kya bana tha?? Lauki ki sabzi toh nahi thi na..

Ar-(without realizing ) how would I know Imlie..he stopped and realized she was laughing at him..

Ar- Ab hasna baand karo..I will have it after I finish this work..get back to your desk..

Im- Yes Sir..saluting him..

Ar- Jungli..

Aditya was still busy ogling them, when Geeta came by to know the progress of the report but he had not even started writing,

G- Mr.Tripathi aaj aap kaam karne ke mood mein hain ya nahi..

Adi- Aapko article mil jayega shaam taak..

G- I hope so..

Adi- Kya matlab??and waise bhi humne aise kya kha tha aaj jo aapko itna bura laga??

G- Let it be..

Adi- Nahi nahi batao hume?? Aap ladies ko hum mard hi kyun galat lagte hain?? Maybe you know aapka divorce islye hua kyunki aap husband ko khush nahi rakh saki..

Geeta was beyond humiliated she had raised her hand to slap him but Imlie stopped her,

Im- Himmat kaise hui aapki Mr.Tripathi to spew nonsense woh bhi ek dedicated and hardworking writer ke khilaf??

Im- Aap mard logo ko itna hurt kyun hota hain jab aurat aapse aage nikal jaye??

Im- Inhone apne Pati ko divorce jis bhi wajah se diya ho..aap hote kaun hain usse pe commentary karne wale??

Im- Jo insaan aurat ko tissue paper ki tarah use and throw kiya ho usse yeh sab baatein shoba nahi deti hain..

Adi- Listen you..

Ar- That's enough Mr.Tripathi..mere cabin mein aake apna termination letter le lijye..bahut kar liye try to cooperate with you..but aap mere office ke environment toxic bana rahe hain..so leave as soon as possible..

The whole office hooted and cheered on, bonus was that he was forced to say sorry to Geeta. Everyone was happy and there was surprise waiting for Imlie at the Rathore Mansion,

Im- Amma..tu yahan??

Am-(twisting her ears)Badmash itni bhi Baadi nahi hui hain..ki humse baatein chupna lagaye..

Im- Ahh..Amma..dard ho raha hain..aur kya baat??

Am- Yahi ki tu aur Aryan babu ek durse se pyaar karte ho?? Aur shaadi karna chathe ho..

I/Ar- What!!😨😲😲

Ps- Hey guys..hope you will enjoy this chapter..so Ab inn dono ke drama ko reality banane ki koshish ho rahi hain..🤣🤣kya hoga aage??