Arylie os- My Beautiful Zid part 12

Hey guys..new chapter so do you think Imlie will agree to marry Aryan?? Or will she do something stupid??

Imlie had slept the better part of the day, whereas the Rathore's were having a serious discussion regarding the announcement Aryan had just made,

N- Aru..phir se soch le are you sure about?? And what happened in Pagdandiya.

Ar- Woh sab aapko janane ki zaroorat nahi hain Maa. Just know ki uski Nani bhi yahi chathi hain.

Arpi- But.. Imlie..

Ar- Di..please no more discussions yeh shaadi ho rahi hain..with or without your blessings.

Imlie woke up with gasp, all she remembered was her house burning in Pagdandiya, she was scared for her Nani, she got up and tried to go out of the room when Aryan came inside.

Ar- Imlie..you are awake?? Tum kaise feel kar rahi ho??

Im- Mujhe Nani se milna hain..i hope she is alright.

Ar- Imlie..she is gone..we couldn't save her.

Im- Tum jhoot bol rahe ho. I need to go back to Pagdandiya.

Aryan was irritated, yes she has lost her Nani but why is she always wanting to go away from him. He grabbed her arms and said,

Ar- Your Nani is gone Imlie, i know you are sad but i will not allow you to go away from here. And waise bhi..did you forget your Nani's last wish she wanted you to marry me.

Imlie squirmed she was remembering everything but still she fought him, she pushed him away again,

Im- Mujhe tumse shaadi nahi karni hain..meri Nani meri liye important thi but i will not fulfill this wish of hers.

Ar- Alright.. tumhare pass 24 ghante hain to change your decision.

Im- Nahi karungi toh??

Ar- Toh meri maut ki zimmedar tum hogi.

Imlie looked at him in shock as he left, he knew he was emotionally manipulating her but he will not allow her leave him anymore.

Imlie huffed she was left with one option, she had gone straight to Narmada and Arpita, they looked at her smiled, Narmada hugged her knowing how she must be feeling,

N- Tu theek hain meri baachi.

Im- Mujhe aapki help chaiye..can you help me run away.

Arpi- Imlie..i don't think that is a good idea.

N- Meri baat sun, i know ki Aryan kabhi kabhi thoda gussa karta hain, and zabardasti bhi karta hain. But uska dil bahut saaf hain..and i promise ki he will always keep you happy.

Im- But meri studies..aur mujhe job bhi karna hain.

Arpi- Uski tension tum mat lo..we have no problem, tum shaadi ke baad jo karna kar sakti ho..we and especially Aryan won't stop you.

Imlie sighed she felt so suffocated she didn't know what was right or wrong, she was sitting in the  garden when she looked towards the gate, she could see Zuber but someone was leaning on him.

She stood up to see who it was but was horrified to see Aryan, badly beaten she ran towards and helped Zuber carry him inside.

N/Arpi- Aryan!!!

N- Zuber..isse kya hua ??

Z- Woh aaj ek boxing match tha..but aise lag raha hain ki woh zabardasti apne aap ko harm kar rahe hain.

Imlie was truly scared, was he really ready to harm himself if she doesn't agree to marry him..she really needed to make a decision and fast.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you enjoyed this dark and slightly mad Aru..do you think Imlie should keep some kind of deal infront of Aryan??

And you want a chapter in the Present time as well?? Like maybe their first kiss?? Do comment.