Arylie os - My Beautiful Zid part 1

Hey guys..this is a totally different type of os in which Aryan is obsessed and possessive about Imlie..you can think of him as another Vansh Raisinghania.

Imlie was tired, the party had gone too long and finally she had somehow managed to come back home.

She kept the keys in the bowl and turned on the light only to gasp loudly because she was scared seeing Aryan sitting on the sofa.

Ar-(looking at her intensely) Happy Graduation love..😍😍 it is time to go home.

Im- Tu..tum kab aaye yahan?? And how did you get inside??

Ar- Come on my precious Jungli..did you think you got the apartment in less price because of the scholarship?? No, the scholarship only included a small apartment..it was me who brought this apartment for you.

Im- You..brought this..for me..

Ar- (walking towards her and caressing her cheek)Only the best for my love..

Ar- And as i promised i didn't disturb you for two years..(pulling her closer)..but my patience is running out..it is time for you to come back home.

Im- But...

Ar- Imlie..don't test me. Chalo i have another surprise for you.

They walked towards the dining table where a beautiful candle light dinner was arranged and the food was especially made by Aryan himself.

Ar- Come on have some and tell me..how it tastes..

Im- You still remember my choice.

Ar- Ofcourse how can i ever forget.

Even though she was a bit scared and intimidated by him, she still smiled and ate the food, he wasn't just a sharp businessman but a excellent cook as well.

After doing the night routine, she laid in bed, waiting for him. Knowing full well he will definitely join her, and as usual he laid next to her while keeping a firm grip on her waist.

She was totally confused on how come he never made a move on her, a person who chose everything for her, give her the freedom of making the first move. She still remembers the first time she met him..

FLASHBACK

Imlie Chaturvedi was the illegitimate of child of Dev Chaturvedi and even though Anu had agreed to adopt her after her mother's death. They never truly loved her.

After Malini's marriage, they had forced her to work as a servant in Tripathi house and she was fine with it because she was saving money for her future studies.

She wanted to be a fashion designer, she loved those glossy magazines with the pictures of models in different and unique clothes. She had kept her scrapbook hidden from everyone.

One day it was Malini and Aditya one year marriage anniversary when their best friend was coming with his family. And she was told to make food for them.

Aryan Singh Rathore was one of the leading business man in India and was going to buy, Bhaskar times and it was where Aditya worked.

His Mom and Sister were looking at different profiles of suitable girls for him, but he rejected everyone and Narmada was confused to no end and she finally asked a very important question,

N- Aru..tu Gay hain kya?? Agar hain toh mujhe koi problem nahi hain..mujhe ek aur beta mil jayega.

Ar- Maa..what..kya kya sochti hain aap??

Arpi- Toh tujhe shaadi kyun nahi karni hain??

Ar- Kyunki inn saari ladkiyon mein woh baat hi nahi hain..jo mujhe chaiye..koi aisi jiske saath ladne mein maza aaye..jiske saath har din naayi cheezien karne mein excitement feel ho.

Arpi- Maa..iski shaadi iss janam mein nahi hone waali hain likh lo aap.

N- Haaye..meri sapne toh destroy ho gaya..how will i see your son or daughter's face now..

Ar- I can always adopt.😝😝

N/Arpi- 😑😑

They reached the Tripathi house and they were ushered in by Aparna,

Ap- Aao Narmada..kitna time ho gaya tumse mile.

N- I know..tum log sab kaise ho..and Malini and Aditya kaise hain.

Ap- Sab theek..tum log fresh ho jao..i will bring you guys something to eat.

Imlie was hiding and looking at the guests, the two women seem kind enough..it was the man who intimidated the most..the look, the walk and the way he behaved like he owned the place.

She thought it was better to leave from there, Aryan was trying to get cell reception, he went towards the balcony where he found a girl talking to a cat,

Im- Aare spooky ji aap you have become so fat..how many mice have you eaten??

Im- And i have to take measurements for you again..agar aache kapade chaiye aapko toh.

Ar- You make clothes for animals..😒😒

Im- Ahhhh..

She screamed so loudly that the cat ran away and everyone came there to check out what happened,

N- Aru kya hua??

Im- Aare yeh Aru ji ne mujhe dara diya..

Ar- Aru?? My name is Aryan.

Im- Par abhi inhone bola Aru..

Arpi- Aru iska nickname..par tum kaun ho??

M- Yeh humari new maid hain..tum jao dekho kapade dry ho gaye hain nahi.

Im- Uh..haan sure.

She ran away feeling embarrassed and humiliated, but Aryan kept on looking at her. Narmada and Arpita were surprised for the first time he was giving so much attention to a girl.

And from that day, his obsession to know about more her started, he couldn't get her image out of his mind, the way she caressed the cat's hair, the way her hair flowed in the wind..and the way his name coming from her mouth made him feel things he never felt before.

Ps- Hey guys..something new for you..hope you like it..and do comment what you wanna see next in it..looking forward for your comments.