Arylie os- My Beautiful Zid part 7

Hey guys..another chapter hope you will like it..but i require your feedback, is Aryan being too forceful with Imlie?? Or Imlie being too scared?? Do tell.

Aryan drove Imlie to his hotel, every one was surprised seeing their boss with a girl. He went to his penthouse and Imlie was mesmerized seeing the beautiful room.

Everything was in order, a cabinet in the corner held all sorts of pricey liquor. A beautiful bath tub and a big walk-in cupboard as well.

Im- This is your room??

Ar- This hotel is mine dear. Take rest..or better yet have a shower.

Im- Uh..i don't have anything to wear other than this dress.

Ar- Don't worry..i will get something for you.

After having an hour long bath, she came out wearing a fluffy bathrobe. Aryan was lying on the bed looking at his phone. He looked up from his phone to see her in a bathrobe.

He looked up and down at her and then nodded at her, 2-3 lines of beautiful lace dresses hanging in the walk-in cupboard.

Ar- Wear anyone you like..

Im- All this for me?? It is too much..sab kitna costly hain.

Ar- Imlie..don't fight. Wear the dress you like.

Im- Tumko bass order dene aata hain kya?? Jab dekho Imlie yeh mat karo woh mat karo. I will wear whatever i want.

Thankfully, there was kurta and leggings in the cupboard and she wore that. She was feeling hungry, Aryan told her to look into the menu order whatever she wanted.

Im- Tum kya khaogaye??

Ar- I am not hungry.

Im- Kyun?? Tumhare hotel mein tumhara favorite khana nahi banta hain kya??😝😝

Ar- Fine..order Noodles for me.

Im- Noodles!! Tumhe bhi pasand hain..😲😲 i love them too. I will order them now.

Aryan smiled looking at her being so excited over little things such as Noodles. Half hour later she was sitting on the bed and eating Noodles with such relish.

He was eating when she said something, which made him angry,

Im- I am going back to Pagdandiya. I don't want to stay here. I rather be in my own village.

Ar- WHY!! Kyun jana hain wahan??

Im- Meri marzi..tumhe kya?? Aur itna gussa kyun kar rahe ho?? Girlfriend ya Biwi hun kya tumhari?? Jo aise chilla rahe ho.

Ar- Tum meri hone waali biwi ho..toh i can stop you from going anywhere.

Im- Oh hello..when did i yes to marrying you..she kept her plate on the bed and went to her room and locked it from inside.

Im-(thinks) I have a find a way to leave from here. I don't want to stay here.

She didn't came out of her room, until evening. Aryan had went outside for meeting and she quickly left from the room. She made sure to use the stairs so that no one of the guards saw her.

She quickly took the back exit and went towards the bus stand..praying that Aryan doesn't find her or follow her to Pagdandiya.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you liked this chapter...what do you think should happen next?? And what should be the reason of them getting married??