Arylie os- Jealous Mrs. Rathore part 2

Hey guys..this is the last part of this os, hope you will like it and comment as well.

Imlie was chewing on the pencil and glaring looking at glass window in Aryan's office, he was talking with Jo and smiling.

Im-(thinks)Aaj kal kuch jayada hi smile kar raha hain..waise toh hamesha khadus ban kar ghoomta hain.

M- Imlie..Madhav shook her and she almost fell off the chair.

Im- Kya hain!!

M- Aare hum tumko kitna der se bula rahe hain..woh hum bol rahe hain ki tum humare saath office party mein chalogi..i know ki tumhe sir ke saath jana chaiye.

Im- (with a naughty gleam in her  eyes)Zaroor chalegaye hum..tum humare best friend ho.. shaam ko milte hain ghar pe.

Madhav looked on confused, Imlie left as soon the office timings were over, she was going to make Aryan jealous like he was making her..it is the perfect payback for being so smug these days.

Aryan was getting ready in his room, he had purposely asked Jyoti to his date for the office party to make Imlie jealous but she was nowhere to be seen, after few minutes Jo came along with Imlie who was looking so stunning and hot all at the same time.

Imlie's dress 👇

J- Imlie woh i hope tumhe bura nahi lagaye ki i am going with Aryan as a plus one

Im- Aare..no problem..humare liye bhi ek plus one.

Ar- Kaun??

Im- Madhav.

Aryan made a face, he had no problem with Imlie's friendship with Madhav, but why does he always has to stay close to her or ask for help all the time, can't he do anything himself.

The reached the party venue and the party was masquerade theme and everyone was given masks, Imlie and Madhav were talking to some of their colleagues while Aryan was looking at Imlie with puppy dog eyes,

J- Oho Teddy bear..aise ghoorna band karo, she will understand something is off.

Ar- I am tired Jo..itna din ho gaya hain theek baat nahi ki hain mene apni Jungli se..i don't care what happens now..i will tell her my feelings in simple words.

J- Aare wait..just one last time acting kar lo..pakka she will blurt out her feelings.

After sometime couples paired off and started dancing, Imlie felt sad that Aryan had again chosen Jo, she was remembering the first time they danced together..it felt so good to be in his arms.

She was dancing with Madhav, when she looked towards Aryan and Jo, and from a distance it would have looked like she was kissing him.

Startled ,surprised ,and feeling hurt she left the party and didn't even reply when Madhav asked her to wait, here Aryan was scolding Jo,

Ar- What the hell were you doing??

J- Woh i just wanted to make Imlie mad..that's all.

M- Sir ji..sorry to disturb you..but i think aapko Imlie ke peeche jana chaiye..bahut pareshaan lag rahi thi..

Without wasting a second Aryan too left the party, he was trying to call Imlie but she wasn't picking up the phone, he looked at all the places she could possibly visit and then at last went towards the ridge, where they first started to become close unknowingly. She was sitting on the same bench,

Ar- Imlie..i was searching for you..everywhere.

Im- Leave me alone ABP..jao apni best friend ke pass.

Ar- Imlie..baat toh suno meri..

Im- Mujhe koi baat nahi karni hain tumse, jao haso, flirt karo, kiss karo uss Jo ko..i don't care.

Ar- Are you jealous?? But hum toh sirf boss and employee hain na..he asked smugly knowing full well it agitate her more.

Im- Han, i am jealous that she gets to be close to you, that she gets to see you laughing and playful and all i get is the khadus you.

Ar- Tum jealous kyun ho?? It is not because i laugh and play with her..

Im- Because i love you!! She shouted at him and then released what she has told him.

Im- I have to go..she tried to move, but Aryan pulled her closer.

Ar- I love you too my Jungli..and all this was a ploy to get you to confess your feelings.

Imlie hugged him, relieved that everything was a drama,

Im- I was so afraid that history will repeat itself and i will be someone who would yearn for that feeling of love again.

Ar- Hey..meri liye bas tum ho aur koi nahi.

Smiling she hits him again and again like a small baby. Both of them laughed and hugged each other, finally feeling peaceful and happy that both of them loved each other..there were no ifs and buts now..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..please do comment how was it..waiting for your comments..