Arylie os- Through the eyes of a spectator part 4

Hey guys..first i have a started a new book called Memories do check it out..second if there won't be likes or comments on it i will probably delete it..

Malini

Malini sighed, she was tired taking care of a new born it is not a small deed, but she knows that it was all worth it even if Aditya refused to accept her or the child.

She knows she is strong like her Mother who behind all her schemes was once in her position as well, where she thought someone loved her so much but he too ended up breaking her heart.

They were in some sort of Kitty Party, Anu had convinced her to talk to the ladies and find out if they could help her getting a job through reference.

It was for her and for the baby as well. With the pregnancy came in the depression as well, it was taking all of her, to hold on and not give in to take her own life.

She was still talking to someone when in walked in Imlie and Aryan, she looked so radiant and smiling, she looked at both of having a conversation.

Im- ABP..I know tumhe yeh sab parties bohot boring lagti hain..but Maa liye karo lo thodi der handle..yeh sab..

Imlie had gone to Mrs. Sheetal and given her a box of sweet and congratulated her on her daughter's wedding she was still looking at her when she heard,

Ar- Hello Mrs.Tripathi..oops Miss Chaturvedi..

M- Hello Mr.Rathore.

Ar- Well congratulations..pata chala you had a baby boy did you inform Mr.Tripathi..😏😏

Im- Aryan!! Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?? I was looking for you.

Ar- Mein tumhari didi se baat kar raha hun.

M/I- We are not sisters..😒😒

Aryan just smirks but looks down when he saw Imlie glaring at him he leaves them together when he got a phone call,

M- Toh Mrs. Rathore ban ke enjoy kar rahi ho na..

Im- I am sorry genuinely..

M- Kis baat ke liye?? Aditya ko aur meri family ko mujhse cheene ke liye..😡😡

Im- I am sorry ki I didn't had the strength to tell the truth when I first came to know about you and Aditya.

Im- I should have left when he got married to you but I guess I was scared so conditioned by the society ki husband hi sab kuch hota hain..

M- Ab iss sab ka koi fayada nahi..I destroyed myself for him..

Im- But you can move in life as well, he doesn't deserve you jo insaan aapka pyaar aur dedication bhul gaya??

Im- Jiski wajah se itni saari zindagi barbard ho gayi he doesn't deserve to be loved by you, you are strong enough to move on..

Imlie just smiled and moved on, Malini looked at them, she was looking at Aryan with the same loving expression she used to see Aditya but this time she was happy for them and she knew Imlie was right it's time to move on in her life, for herself, and for her little son.

Few days later Imlie received a bouquet of white roses, without any note but she knew from it was, Aryan hugged her from behind and teased her,

Ar- Ab yeh kaunsa secret admirer hain tumhara??

Im-(keeping her hands on his) No one just someone with whom I finally found peace with.

Maybe they won't be sisters ever again, but atleast they won't be enemies now and the little guy deserves a life better than with the Tripathi's and a better father than Aditya..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the next part..and i really want to know you are not liking the story 'Memories '?? What is the problem do tell..