Arylie ss- Mr and Mrs Rathore..part 7

Hey guys new chapter enjoy it..and give lots of comments...

Aryan was getting pissed off with the marriage talks..his Mom and Sister had backed away after trying so hard to get him married, but now this girl..how they were friends till now he had no idea.

He was talking to his client when she had apparently waltzed into his room, with different clothes and smiled at him,

P- Aru baby..help me choose na..

Ar- Abhi nahi..i am busy..

P- Oho..she had audacity to cut the call..and ask him again..

Ar-(angry shouting)Ma!! Badi Maa!! They came running to his room.

BM- Kya hua Aru chilla kyun raha hain??

Ar- Badi Maa mein aapki bahut respect karta hun..but please Preeta ko boliye ki mere saath shaadi ke baare mein bhul jaye..

N- Preeta mene kahan tha na..Aryan koi shaadi mein koi interest nahi..tum baar baar usse pareshaan kyun kar rahi ho??

P- Par mein Aru baby ke ilwa kisi aur se shaadi nahi karungi..

Ar- Tumhe karna padega..kyunki i love someone else..

N/P/BM- Kaun??

Ar- Imlie..

N- Saach mein Aru..i am so happy..

P- Nahi..i will not accept this..tum jhoot bol rahe ho...Imlie kahan hain i want to know about this from her..

Which had caused this predicament, if Imlie came to know about this she will definitely elbow him..so here he was asking her help while she looked so smug..

Im- I will help you but..i have one condition..

Ar- What is it??

Im- Tumhe meri friendship accept karni hogi..so friends?? She asked forwarding her hand..

Ar- Fine..friends..

The next day without any prior warning Preeta had asked Imlie,

P- Imlie..do you know that Aryan loves you??

Im-(looking at Aryan)Finally this Aakadbagga accepted his feelings for me..

Im- Pata hain he doesn't like it when i call him Sir, friend or boss..so should i start calling you honey ya baby..

Narmada and Arpita were having a great time seeing Aryan blushing so hard and Imlie pulling his leg,

Im- No..ABP is good..it is our personal endearment isn't it..

P- Tum jaanti kya ho Aru baby ke baare mein..

Im- He likes to drink black coffee, but has a secret stash of milk chocolate in his desk drawer..he doesn't eat carbs after 8..but i have seen him eating the Curry Chawal i have prepared many times..

Im- He likes Chinese food the most..but also likes dal chawal made by Kaki Maa..he won't allow anyone else to touch his car except for me..

Im- Every Sunday he visits the NGO..and most of all he likes to give udhaar to people who irritate him the most..

Everyone was looking at her with surprise that she knew so much Aryan..and Aryan looked close to crying..just to change the mood and to make Preeta jealous she kissed him on his cheek and took his car keys,

Im- It's my turn to drive..ABP..have your breakfast and come out i am waiting for you..

Badi Maa sighed, it was too late to get Preeta married to Aryan, both of them loved each other a lot..it clearly showed in the way they behaved..she had decided to leave the next day..she didn't want to be a part of this crappy romance and emotional drama fest..

Arpi- Maa..Aapko nahi lagta hain ki Aru ka plan bahut jaldi saach ho jayega..matlab they already love each other..but aaj tak bolo nahi..

N- Han Arpi..sahi mein..dono kitne aache lagte hain saath mein..pata hain jab bhi dono saath hote hain na..i can see woh purana wale Aru trying to come out..

Arpi- Han Maa..i hope yeh dono hamesha aise hi saath rahe..happy..

Ps- Hey guys..so Preeta and BM are going back..tell me what should happen next?? Matlab thode fights ke idea bhi do..hamesha understanding ho zaarori nahi..