Arylie os- I need you part 2

Hey guys thank you so much for all the love you guys have given to my stories.. here is the new part and Aryan being all broken and scared..hope you will enjoy it and comment on it.

Aryan was always a stickler for rules, but in Imlie's case he had decided to forgo all the rules and regulations.

He had lost the count of red lights he had jumped to reached the hospital, fearing something will happen to her.

He barely managed to park his car, quickly picked her up ran inside,

Ar- I NEED A DOCTOR...

D- Oh my god..ward boy, stretcher..quick..

The doctor was worried about the blood loss and Imlie was quickly shifted to the ICU. Aryan tried to go inside but the doctor firmly told him to stay outside.

It was the worst one hour of Aryan's life not being able to know anything about her condition, the family had too reached the hospital and Blue Kaki as usual started her nonsense,

Neela- Yeh ladki jab se aayi hain..sab bura hi ho raha hain. Kabhi Ghar jalne waala tha..aur aaj yeh??

Neela- Soch ke dekh Narmada..agar Aryan ko goli lag jaati toh??

Ar- BAS!!! apko baar baar kyun bolna padtha hain ki Imlie ke baare mein aap kuch nahi bolne waali.. meri biwi ki bezzati meri bezzati hain..

Ar- Aur yeh last time hain..agar aap aise kar rahi hain..next time mein khud aap ko humare ghar se nikal dunga..

Neela- Uss ladki ke liye??

Ar- Meri family ko harm karne wale ko i will not leave.. he leans towards her whispers and i know apne bahut saare kaand kiya hain..i am quiet abhi tak sirf meri Maa ke wajah se..toh mujhe majboor mat karna aap..

The doctor came outside and cleared his throat, he looked worried,

Ar- Doctor Imlie kaisi hain..

D- Mr.Rathore unki condition theek nahi hain..first of all unka blood hain AB- jo bahut hi rare blood group hain and humare blood bank mein available nahi hain.

D- Second, humne shoulder se goli nikal do di hain..but chances hain ki unka left arm paralyzed ho chuka..

Ar- What the hell!! Itna time se aap log kya kar rahe the?? Blood arrange nahi kiya..and treatment itni bekaar de rahe hain..

Arpi- Aru..tu shaant ho jaa.. hum kuch karte hain..Imlie ko kuch nahi hoga.

D- Please try to arrange the blood quickly..nahi toh unko baachna muskhil hoga.

Ar- You 😡😡

Arpi- Aru..let's go..hume donor bhi dhoond na hain na..

With great difficulty they were able to find the blood, but Imlie was still unconscious and weak. Aryan had alerted the police to find Madhav as well..he will have to pay for hurting the person he loved.

PRESENT

It was almost a day, Imlie still hadn't regained consciousness, the doctor was afraid that she would slip into coma..Aryan was still sitting next to her holding her hand,

Ar- Tum itni ziddi kyun ho..i am asking you to get up and tum meri baat hi nahi sun rahi.

Ar- Please wake up..tumhe aise nahi dekh sakta hun mein..aur abhi tumhare I love ka jawab bhi toh dena hain..

Ar- I can't let you one up me..again..please..

He had leaned down to kiss her hand when he felt Imlie squeezing her hand, and slowly she opened her eyes as well..

Im- K..kitna..bolte ho ABP..sone bhi nahi dete ho..

Ps- Hey guys hope you like this chapter..and should i include the new promo with a change that Imlie cannot become a mother..Aryan was informed about it..but he decided not to tell her?? What say?? Or something else should happen..