Arylie ss- Mr and Mrs Rathore..part 5

Hey guys..new chapter..waise the new character i wanted to introduce will be a part of a separate os series..so names ke suggestions do for brother-Sister duo..

Aryan was looking for something to punch, Imlie had never talked to him like that ever. Yes, she had shouted but she was never this rude and the only people who can trouble her to this extent were the Tripathi's,..they are finished now..he went straight to their house.

Imlie was sitting in the temple remembering all the things happened to her in the Tripathi house, she was the good servant, the savior, for small amount of time someone's wife and sister..but everytime it was her who gave and gave..

While living with Rathore's she knew the true meaning of family, respect was given to her, she was never belittled for not knowing proper English, her pain was their pain..and she understood friendship as something pure without benefits with ABP no matter how much he said that they were not friends.

Taking a deep breath she decided what she needed to do, she reached the Tripathi house only to find Aryan screaming Aditya's name,

Ar- ADITYA KUMAR TRIPATHI..bhar aao abhi..

Ap- Aryan yeh kya tamsha laga rakha hain?? Kyun chilla rahe ho??

Adi- Apni haar digest nahi ho rahi hain na Mr.Rathore..humne aap se kha tha Imlie humare pass wapas aayegi.

Ar- You are so pathetic Mr.Tripathi jab Imlie ne seedha shaadi se mana kiya hain toh yeh emotional manipulation shuru kar di aapne??

Adi- Hum koi bhi raaste se Imlie ko haasil karegaye..now get out of my house, he was going to grab his arm when Imlie caught Aditya's hand.

Im- Don't you Dare Mr Tripathi.. Aryan ko yahan se nikalne wale aap kaun hain?? Yeh ghar mere hain..

Adi- Imlie..tum kahan chali gayi thi?? Yeh hum pe ilzam lag raha tha..

Im- And it is the truth isn't it..you lied about your condition and brought me here..

Ap- Imlie..yeh sab hum tujhe aur Aditya ko pass le kar aane ki liye kiya tha..tu bhi yahan wapas aa gayi na..

Im- Mein aapke liye aayi thi..par ab aur nahi..aapko meri zaroorat nahi aapko ek bahu chaiye jo hamesha pati ke peeche bhage..

Im- Uske taane sahe..uska sapno ko importance de..paarivar ki problem solve karti rahe..

Adi- Imlie aise nahi hain..

Im- Nahi?? Then how dare you question ki aaj tak meri professional life mein jo hua woh sab kisi ka favour tha and not my talent??

Im- Kyunki aap jaalte hain meri success se. You are nothing but a egotistical man jisse biwi ko belittle karne mein aacha lagta hain..

Im- And for the last time mujhe aapki biwi banane mein koi interest nahi hain..and aaj ke baad apni problem khud solve karna seekh jaiye..chaliye Aryan Sir..

Both of them came out of the house, he told Imlie they should go back home, but she stood there trying to control her tears,

Ar- Imlie?? And that did it. She hugged him and started crying he was surprised again but this time he hugged her back.

Jaaaniyaa..

O re dil Jaaniya..

Ishq ka kasoor

Dil ki Maanmaniyan..

She slowly stepped back, and wiped her face and said,

Im- Sorry I didn't mean to cry..

Ar- It's okay Imlie..you have the right to cry..waise bhi tum meri tarah apne emotions ko control nahi karti ho..

Im- Tum bhi rote ho..phark sirf itna hain..ki kisi ko pata nahi chalta..par abhi toh pata chal jayega..usse..

Ar- Usse??

Im- Tumhari hone wali..Dollji..she made a face and he teased her..

Ar- Jalan ho rahi hain??

Im- Jaali meri Jooti..waise bhi..tum dono ek saath aache lagte ho..Angrezi fast forward mein bol sakte ho..humari tarah..

Ar- Tumhari tarah??

Im- Nothing..I am feeling tired can we go home??

Ar- Chalo..

Imlie stayed quiet the whole ride, and Aryan didn't like it at all. And he had one another problem waiting at home..no way is he going to marry anyone right now.. but how will he convince his family about this..

Ps- Hey guys..enjoy it..also do you want Preeta and Aryan to almost get married..like she ran away during shaadi..and Imlie becomes the bride because Narmada insisted?? Or some twist??