Arylie os- Through the eyes of a spectator part 6

Hey guys..here is the last part..and it is very sweet and special person..Narmada Rathore.. few changes in the plot..

Narmada

Narmada wasn't a strict person, but right now she is very angry, Aryan is totally behaving like a grumpy child,

Ar- Maa..mujhe saach mein bhook nahi hain..

Arpi- Bhook nahi hain ya Imlie ki yaad aa rahi hain??😋🤪🤪

Arpita teased Imlie had decided to live in the Tripathi house to take care of Aparna who had a heartattack.

N- Aryan..zid mat kar khana khao..Mohan ne itni mehnat se banaya hain..I don't want to waste it samjha..

Ar- Fine..but aap logo ne usse janae kyun diya..pata hain Mr and Mrs Tripathi..kaise behave karte hain uske saath.

N- Aryan iss ghar mein ek rule hain na..ki hum sab ko apne maan ki karni ki azzadi hain..so this applies to Imlie as well.

Arpi- Aur waise bhi Mr.UNB..tum mana karte usko jaane ke liye..and woh maan jaati kya tumhari baat..

Ar- Whatever 😒😒

Narmada and had asked Aryan to drop her at the Tripathi house knowing full well he wanted to meet Imlie but won't say anything..

Aryan was pissed off seeing her playing house to the Tripathi's, he was glaring at her, when they went inside,

Im- Kaki Maa..😀😀 aap yahan??

N- Haan mein bas Aparna ji se milne aayi thi..

Ar- Tum yahan bas khana serve karne aayi ho?? Ya phir kaam karne bhi??

Im- Uffo ABP..aate hi gusse karne lag gaye..chalo mere saath..unknowingly she took his hand and took him to the living room..without even noticing the uncomfortable look on all the Tripathi's.

Im- Yeh lo..aaj ka article she gave him a pendrive and don't worry I have mailed one to the editor as well..

Im- Waise khana kha liye tumne..

Ar- Han..

Im- Ruko phir ek minute..she went into the kitchen and brought a tiffin box for him..

Im- Aaj noodles bhi banaya tha..so have it..tiffin pura khatam hona chaiye..

Ar- Why are you doing this?? Playing house, cooking food..tum yahan sirf Aparna aunty ka khayal rakhne aayi thi na..

Ar- Phir se inki savior mat bano..move on karna mushkil ho jayega..

He left Narmada sighed her son is really a gadha..he couldn't even tell her that he was jealous that she is helping the Tripathi's..and because of that she had to live in the same house as the Tripathi's.

She felt sad her son had changed so much since Arvind's death he no longer smiled, laughed or even shared jokes..he is so focused on his revenge that he had lost himself.

She prays everyday that if not Imlie someone like her should come into her son's life just to pull him back from self destruction.

Things were good between both of them until the accident and the subsequent disclosure of his revenge against Aditya had put a major dent in their relationship.

But still they ended up being married..and yet they were not close. It all changed when in an effort to help Aryan move on she got hurt..

Aditya who was already miffed that Imlie had married Aryan, and when the whole truth got out that it was indeed him and some other who had actually planned the death of Arvind.

He was screaming while being taken by the police, suddenly he was able to grab the inspector gun and he tried to shoot Aryan only Imlie got shot while trying to push Aryan away..

It was a week of silence which had forced Narmada to lock both of them in a room,

Ar- Maa..kya rahe ho mujhe meeting ke liye jana hain..

Im- Jaane dijye na kaki maa isko bas apna meeting ki padhi hain..😡😡

N- Tum dono jab tak apna jhadga solve nahi karte ho..bhar nahi aane dungi..

Aryan was pacing trying to think of a way to get out..

Im- It's not going to happen ABP..aaj pura din yahi rahogaye mere saath..

Ar- You say it like it is good thing..

Im- Bas..ab batao aise kya kiya hain jo itna attitude dikha rahe ho?? Tumhe save nahi karna chaiye kya?? Marne deti kya??

Ar- Aur tumhe kuch ho jaata toh..superwomen ho kya tum?? Who told to you save me?

Im- You..she hits him with a pillow..tum sach mein nalayak ho..thank you bolne ki wajah chilla rahe ho..

Im- Aacha hi hota kuch ho jata mujhe tumhare attitude ko nahi sehen karne padta..

Ar-(pulling her closer)Shut up..bakwas band karo apni..tumhe kabhi kuch nahi hone dunga mein samjhi..

Im- Itni fikaar kyun hain..you said na I am your nothing..

Ar- Mere matlab tha..you are my everything..

Im- Haye bhagwan..tum aur tumhari baatein..ab bhar kaise nikale..

Ar- Itni jaaldi hain kya bhar jaane ki..

Im- Haan hum yahan kya karegaye..??

Ar- (teasing)Jo ek Pati aur Patni karte hain..band kamre mein..😍😏😏

Im- 😑😑

By the evening they had started talking to each other again but continued with their regular cat and mouse behavior but she was happy knowing they would okay and be happy as well they just needed the proper push sometimes.

Ps- Hey guys..here is the last part hope you enjoy it..do comment..