Arylie os- The Protective Rathore..part 19

Hey guys..thanks for your suggestions for child's name..and this will be the last chapter in this story. Thanks you all for the love and support you have given..and thank you for the patience and giving me time to write the story.

Aryan came back from the office, his hands were filled with balloons and teddy bears and he knew that everyone would definitely scold him but he didn't care.

When he came inside the house, he was confused..the house was very silent and he didn't like it bit, he walked quickly towards his room, but stopped and smiled at the adorable scene infront of him.

Imlie, his Mom and Di were sleeping completely exhausted and his little princess was still awake playing with a toy, smiling he went towards them. And as if the little girl could sense him she smiled and he slowly picked her up and took her outside.

Ar- Aww..my princess..kaise ho aap?? Aap dekhogaye daddy aapke liye kya kya lekar aaye hain.

He sat down and the little one was sitting on his lap, trying to pick on his cufflinks. He hugged her lightly still afraid with whatever had happened during her birth.

FLASHBACK

Imlie was floating in and out of consciousness, Narmada had held her hand and they were going to the hospital,

N- Imlie..beta kuch nahi hoga..hum bas paunch gaye hain..

Im- M..Maa..kuch bhi..ho..please mere baby ko save karna ..please..

N- Chup ek dum chup kuch nahi hoga tujhe..

Im- Promise me..Maa..please...

N- Theek hain..tu..baatein karna band kar ab..bas hospital aa gaya hain.

But Imlie couldn't hear anything, she had fallen unconscious. The doctor had taken her to ICU as soon as they had arrived at the hospital.

Arpita, Raghav and Aryan had reached after few minutes,

Ar- Ma!! Imlie kaisi hain..aur humara baacha..

N- Doctors ne abhi kuch nahi bataya hain mujhe..

Ar- Aare aise kaise..😡😡

Arpi- Aru tu shaant ho jaa..

Ar- Di mein shaant kaise..

The doctor came out, he was looking very serious and he told them,

D- Dekhiye..Maa aur baacha dono ki haalat bahut serious. Hum dono mein kisi ek ko save kar sakte hain. Please choose as soon as possible.

Ar- Koi choice nahi karni..tum dono ko save karo doctor.

N- Aru..Imlie ne kaha tha..she wanted to save the baby.

Ar- Aur aap uski baat maan rahi hain Maa..aap jaanti hain..ek number ki idiot hain woh.

N- Doctor please try to save them both..hum koi choice nahi kar rahe hain.

The doctor sighed and left, Aryan slumped down on a seat. He was trying so hard to not cry. He felt someone's hand on his arm..it was Raghav and he was holding his ears,

R- I am sorry Mamu..meri wajah se Imlie ko chot paunchi hain..

Ar- No beta..it's okay..i know you didn't mean to hurt her.

He hugged him, wishing that he will get a chance to hug his child as well. After a excruciating one hour wait, the doctor came outside and said,

D- Congratulations Mr.Rathore it is a girl..

While Narmada and Arpita were happy, Aryan was scared to know what had happened to Imlie,

Ar- Aur meri wife...

D- We were able to stabilize her condition. But if she doesn't wake up in the next 24 hours..unki condition aur karab ho jayegi.

PRESENT

Imlie woke up with a start, she had managed to get a shut eye, but she was suddenly scared because her child was missing, she quickly got up and went outside, only to find a cute scene in front of her.

Their little one or Myra as she was named was playing with Aryan who as usual was spoiling her again.

Im- Yeh kya ho raha hain yahan??

Ar- Aww..Myra..dekho Mumma kitni jealous hain hum dono saath mein khel rahe hain na..islye..

Im- Hahaha very funny..😑😑..Aryan tum abhi se isse itna spoil kyun kar rahe ho??

Ar- Because she is my princess..jungli..and i will do anything for me her.

Im- Aise hain..toh i should leave na..i am not needed here.

Aryan held her hand quickly, he looked at her with a glare and she smiled sheepishly knowing she had hurt him unintentionally,

Ar- Mujhe aise mazak pasand nahi hain. I don't want to lose you..yaad hain na you promised not to leave me.

Im- Oho..i am sorry baba..i was just joking my serious Rathore..and waise bhi mein apne dono babies ko chod ke kahan jaungi.

Ar- Durse baby kaun hain??

Im- Tum😝😝

Ar- haha..😑😑

Im- Chalo ab Myra ko mujhe do. madam ka sone ka time ho gaya hain.

But as usual she started crying when Imlie tried to move her away from Aryan, and laughed loudly,

Im- Haye bhagwan..madam ji( looking at the baby)..koi aapko kidnap nahi kar raha hain..please chalo..

Myra screamed even louder, only when Aryan held her again did she calm down, and Aryan looked at her with a smirk,

Ar- Chalo koi toh hain meri team mein..waise if you want..we can have another member on your side..what say??

Im- Mr.Rathore ab aapki ek baby bhi hain..so thoda romance pe kaam focus karo..

Ar- Aare mein toh ek pet lene ki baat kar raha tha..it is you are having some other thoughts. 😏😏😏

Imlie huffed and left, Aryan was still laughing until he realized that his princess had ruined another one of his precious suits, and he quickly went to search for Imlie.

So, this is the story of the protective father of Myra Singh Rathore who loved and cherished her, her mother and his family a lot..and he would do anything for them.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you liked the story..it is wrap for now..i will try to finish my other stories soon as well..do comment..