Arylie os- My Beautiful Zid part 17

Hey guys so this will be second last os of this book..i may start a third os book for Arylie..so enjoy..this last chapter of this os.

Epilogue

Aryan was glaring at the drink in his in hand, it is their first wedding anniversary and Imlie was as usual in London completing her internship..he was actually looking forward to her coming back for the week.

But she had told him last night during their video call that she won't be able to make it for their own anniversary, he sighed really it was getting too difficult to wait especially after their love confession and the little time they had spent together in the middle.

Arpi- UNB ji..thoda smile kar lo..yeh party tere liye hain..so enjoy.

Ar- Di..mein Imlie ke bina enjoy nahi kar sakta hun..and waise bhi i don't like this party and all..

Arpi- Koi bhi wajah ho i don't care..just enjoy yeh mere order hain.

She went away glaring at him, he was still drinking his drink, when the waiter kept another glass of whiskey in front of him and along with it a note,

Note- Smile ABP..i don't like my handsome husband frowning for no reason.

Aryan looked around knowing full well only one person could have sent the letter, he looked around to see a girl running around in the crowd wearing the same dress he had gifted her..he ran towards her to catch her.

Imlie was running around, making sure Aryan wouldn't see her, she had thought to surprise him, she was finally all set to return to him, she quickly hid behind a pillar, still trying to see if Aryan was following her.

When she didn't see him, she turned around only to find him close to her,

Ar- So my Jungli was playing with me??

Im- Well..it felt nice to surprise you. Happy Anniversary love.

Ar- Kya Happy Anniversary, jab tum wapas jaogi..😒😒

Im- Awww..but i have another surprise for you..i have finished my internship, so everything is done..and i am going to stay here only..tumhare pass.

Arpi- Imlie!! Aru!! Apna romance  baad mein karna..cake cut lo phele.

Imlie smiled and dragged a grumpy Aryan behind her, Arpita and Narmada were giggling, they were in on the surprise as well,

Arpi- Aru!! Ab toh has le.. Imlie wapas aa gayi hain na.

N- Saach mein Imlie..ab tu hi kuch kar..sab isko dekh kar dar jaate hain.

Ar- Maa..aap bhi..😒😒

They laughed and the couple cut the cake, and fed each other and then fed Arpita and Narmada and took their blessings. After the party was over Imlie was helping to clean when Aryan dragged her outside,

Im- Aryan!! Kya kar rahe ho..let me help clean na.

Ar- No..bahut ho gaya bahu ka kaam, spend some time with me as well. We are going on a drive chalo.

She was so excited, this was the first time she was going on a drive with her husband, they sat in his favorite car and Aryan was driving, but he still held Imlie's hand, caressing it from time to time.

Im- Aare..Stop stop..he stopped the car suddenly..

Ar- What the..kya hua Imlie??

Im- Icecream wala..i want to eat icecream.

Ar- Imlie..you eat so much cake..today. No you will not eat icecream. Daant karab ho jayegaye, aur saath mein gala bhi.

Im- Par..par..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Hmmm..

She pouted the whole ride over, he stopped near the ridge, and came outside the car. But Imlie was still sitting inside,

Ar- Imlie come outside na..

Im- No..

Aryan rolled his eyes, opened the car door and slowly picked her up and made her sit on the bonnet and he stood in between her legs.

Im- Kya hain?? I don't wanna talk to you.

Ar- So cute..theek hain i will buy you some icecream, but abhi ke liye kiss me.

Im- My my so much attitude 🤭🤭 but it is a good thing i love you..

She leaned down and kissed him, and he kissed her back passionately, while he rubbed her thighs. She wound her hands around his neck and pulled her closer.

After making out for few minutes, they leaned their heads together, smiling and just drinking in each other's presence.

Ar- Tum ab wapas kabhi nahi jaogi na mujhe chod ke.

Im- Nahi..kabhi nahi..i missed you so much.

Ar- Waise tum honeymoon pe kahan jana chahogi??

Im- How about London??😝😝

Ar- Kahin aur..😑😑

Im- Wherever you want to go i am fine..i just want to be with you.

He smiled hugging her tightly, she finally felt at peace and finally someone loved her for who is she, and loved her fully without any conditions.

Ps- Hey guys..so the story is over please do comment how it was and the next part of Sweet Moments will be the last os this book ..