Arylie os - Laal Ishq Part 4

Hey guys..here is the new chapter hope you like..i will try to upload Protective Rathore by tomorrow.

Imlie woke up with a splitting headache, she tried to move but felt someone's hand on her waist, she was confused for a moment, when had the sofa become so soft and huge..but then she realized she was sleeping on the bed and it was Aryan who was holding her.

Im- What the hell!! What happened last night??

But before she could remember what had happened, Aryan pulled her closer, she looked at him smiled he looked like a little baby while sleeping, she ran her finger on his face but he suddenly caught her hand.

Im- (gasps) You were awake the whole time??

Ar- Of course baby..

Im- Baby?? Pagla gaye ho kya??

Ar- No..just tum pe pyaar aa raha hain..

She looked at him and then at his lips, smiling a smug smile he got up and hovered above her before leaning down and kissing her, her hands pulled him closer and slowly he left her feel how hard he was and she moaned when their hips met..

But the moment was broken by none another than Arpita di, calling them out for breakfast,

Arpi- Imlie, Aru..tumhare romance khatam ho gaya ho toh breakfast ke liye aa jao..

Both of them groaned in frustration and quickly took a shower separately and changed their clothes and went outside, everyone was smiling and teasing them until Aryan spoke up,

Ar- Di..Jo..aapko kuch pata hain ki kal Imlie ko kya hua tha??

Im- Matlab?? I was fine.

Ar- No..not after you started dancing with that man..it felt like you had become a drunk all of a sudden.

Im- Aryan..i only drank water..you know i don't like to drink alcohol..

Ar- I know that..maybe someone spiked your drink.

J- Oh ho Aru..Imlie is fine na..that is what is important..kya pata Imlie ne galti se drink kar liye ho..

Im- But i..

Ar- I think you are right..confusion ho gayi hogi..

Imlie glared at him..she was definitely sure she didn't drink, but what if her drink was spiked intentionally but who would do that..and for some unknown reason her instincts was making her think it was Jyoti.

Im- (thinks)Nahi.. i am thinking too much..Jyoti aise nahi kar sakti hain..

Ar- Imlie..kahan khoyi hui ho..office nahi jana kya??

Im- Sorry..hum chalte hain..she said goodbye to everyone.

J- Woh actually..i wanted to go shopping today..Aru tum bhi chalo na..waise bhi saara time bas kaam and kaam..

Ar- I..i have important meetings Jo..

J- Okay toh jab free ho message me..i just wanted to spend some time with you..i hope tumhe koi problem nahi hogi Imlie..

Im- No..i have no problem.. i am going i am getting late.

Imlie huffed and went away here she wanted to spend some time with him, and maybe continue the thing they were doing in the morning but he was too busy going with his best friend..ugh..

Aryan had got the perfect opportunity, he had decided to organize a surprise date for her, and for that he needed Jyoti's help,

Ar- Jo..woh i need your help..i wanted to decorate our room for a surprise for Imlie..

J- Par hum toh shopping jaa rahe the na??

Ar- I will make it up to you promise..will you help??

J- Sure..

They had decorated the rooms with rose and jasmine scented candle and different flowers, the room was actually looking beautiful, but Jyoti had hidden a candle near a curtain as well.

Aryan had gone into the kitchen to cook something for Imlie, when Jyoti pulled out Imlie's wedding dress and kept it on the bed as well.

Imlie had come back from the office exhausted, she had went straight to her room wanting to take a long shower, but instead she found the room engulfed in flames and also burning was her wedding dress.

Im- (thinks)No..no..not my wedding dress.

She ran into the room without any thought and tried to put out the flame on her dress, but nothing happened except her hands burnt.

It was getting difficult to breathe, she tried to leave the room but the flames were too high..she called out to one person whom she believed will definitely save her.

Im- ARYAN!!!

PS- Hey guys..cliffhanger..hope you enjoyed it..and tell me do you think Imlie will survive..and how cruel Jyoti was to ruin Imlie's wedding dress.. also don't worry date will be continued..