Arylie os- I need you part 4

Hey guys..new chapter..and some dhamaka as well..hope you will like it..

Aryan was pacing in the study, he couldn't believe what he had found about Madhav, and now he felt even more guilty about what happened to Imlie. He sighed he had to find a way to tell her the truth.

Imlie was frustrated, she was trying to comb her hair but she able to do it only halfway, she placed the comb with force on the dresser, she looked at her left arm lying numb..she willed it so hard to move but it won't budge.

The wound was slowly healing and only then she would be able to start her exercises, but it made her feel like a burden on her family, she was lost in her thoughts when she felt someone touching her head.

Ar- Can i help you??

Im- I can do it..

Ar- I know..but still i want to help..she nodded and he very carefully combed her hair. He was so addicted to sweet jasmine smell that came from the hair..and he yearned to move his fingers in her hair.

Im- Aryan??

Ar- Hmm..

Im- Woh i wanted to change my clothes as well. Will you..??

Ar- No.. let me call di..she can help you..

Im- You don't want to..🥺🥺

Ar- You have no idea..how much i want to touch you..but..it is about your comfort..let di help you Imlie.

Im- Okay.

Madhav was beyond furious, this girl survived a bomb blast, getting shot and stabbed. But he will find a way to kill her and that husband of her..she is the reason her brother is dead..and this time he will make her death more painful than ever.

Because this time she will see her beloved husband dying, and then she will feel what he felt..seeing his big brother die infront of him.

Imlie was still thinking about what Madhav had said, she had rewinded each moment with him, but she couldn't understand who was his brother and how they were connected, even Aryan was not telling her anything.

She decided to do her own research, and went to the study. She was going to the desk, when she saw a red folder hidden among some books.

Curious, she went towards it and pulled it out, and she was surprised to see his photo and she even more surprised to find that Madhav was his brother.

Ar- Imlie?? He had came inside the library for some work when he found her with the file.

Im- How is this possible?? How can they both be brothers??

Ar- I have double and triple checked my information..they are brothers.

Im- And why didn't you tell me??

Ar- Because i was feeling guilty, it was me who killed him and it is you who is being punished.

Ar- I truly wished it would have been me who had been shot..and stabbed.

Im- Don't say that..we didn't know anything about him..except the fact that his name was Aatank..and he died because of his own arrogance.

Im- So, what should we do now..should we confront him??

Ar- No..right now..you need to rest and we should wait for his next move.

Ar- (looking at her intensely)You still don't remember what you told me that day??

Im- I am not good enough for you..with this arm..and the way i behave.

Ar- Uski chinta tum karo..i love you the way you are..and don't worry i won't force you to say it back.

They hugged each other, unaware of the trouble that is heading towards them in the shape of a monster named Madhav.

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you enjoyed the twist..do comment how it is..