Arylie os- Through the eyes of a spectators part 3

Hey guys..so it will be office colleagues this time. Since most of you voted for that.

Office is a place where one forms different types of relationships, colleagues, mentor and mentee, boss and employees, and most of the times Office romance do happen.

Most of the interns were always amused with Imlie. But it wasn't after the article written by Aditya saying Imlie cheated on him with Aryan that their thoughts changed about her.

Everyone was so shocked, they had always thought Imlie was simple, naive girl..but she had been currying favour from the CEO apparently.

Imile was totally broken with Aditya asking for divorce and also questioning her character, she had decided to go to office to distract herself, but everyone was looking at her, Rohan and Preeti two of Interns asked her,

Rohan- Not bad Imlie..tumne toh seedha boss pe line mar diya??

Preeti- Hume bhi tips do na..hum bhi powerful logo ko seduce kar sake..

Im- Ek article kya publish ho gaya, aapko lagta hain you the right to question my character?? Mere aur Aryan sir ke beech kuch nahi hain..

Adi- Toh room mein aise kya kar rahi thi tum Mr.Rathore ke saath??

Im- Hum wahan meeting ke liye gaye the..samjhe aap..

Ar- Don't explain him anything Imlie..yeh insaan bahut hi insecure hain..woh article padh kar hi samjh gaya mein.

Ar- Aur tum dono..aise banogaye reporter..yeh gossip and hate article pe bharosa karke??

Ar- And Mr.Tripathi, Imlie toh shayad aapko maaf kare..but I will not so you are suspended without pay for a week.

Ar- Apne attitude pe work karna zaarori hain aapko.

This was the first time Aryan Singh Rathore had stood up for Imlie. Slowly they had built a camaraderie, they could understand each other without saying things.

So much so that when Imlie had run away to save her village and Aditya, Aryan without explaination had followed her.

So, it wasn't much of surprise that they had actually gotten married. But it was fun to seeing them, they had been acting husband and wife for so long..marriage gave them a label only.

Imlie was fed up with this man, it has been hour she had been waiting for him for their lunch date..but no the man was busy with his clients.

Angry she had almost knocked the security guard out of the way, she stood by her desk and she was surprised to see having lunch all by his own completely forgetting about their date,

Im- You..ABP..just wait and watch.

For the next week Aryan was irritated, weird things were happening in the office, first someone had been mixing salt in his coffee.

The printer in his office was not working. And every time someone sees him coming their way they would change their way,

Ar- What the hell is happening??

And by evening he had figured out the culprit when his PA informed him all his meetings for the next week had been canceled,

Ar- Kisne kaha tumhe yeh karne ke liye..

Im- Mene..

The PA ran away from there not wanting to be collateral damage in a husband and wife's fight.

Ar- Why did you do this Imlie??

Im-(putting her hands around his neck)Well you see mere husband ke pass mere liye time hi nahi hain.

Imlie kissed his neck and bit him and he pulled her a little closer, she moved her hands up and down his arms,

Im- So, this is your punishment, next one week you have to pamper me..

Ar- Agar aise hi saza dogi..toh I will make you more angry..

Im- (pulling back)Well the pampering is for me, you my dear will not be getting any action for a week..

Ar- Wait..what..

Imlie had already left, Aryan quickly shut down his computer and ran behind her wanting her to change the punishment..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..do comment..sorry office politics kaam hain..