Arylie os - Laal Ishq part 1

Hey guys..so here is the new ss..it is like a prequel to Protective Rathore..and it will be a combination of suggestions which i had asked and some steamy scenes if i am able to write it🙈🙊🙊🙊

Imlie blinked at Aryan, did she hear him right?? She didn't suffer so much and almost died to just leave this marriage just because he wanted it. She went close to him and looked him in the eye and said,

Im- You are running away from your feelings..but i will not. Tumhe yeh shaadi jhoothi lagti hain toh lagaye..but i don't abandon the people i care about..you should know this by now.

Im- Ab chalo ghar..tumhe chot lagi hain..jayada hero mat banao..

She dragged him back home, and Aryan was actually happy she had chose to stay with him. He was afraid that now the real truth was out, she will feel suffocated in this relationship.

But as usual she proved him wrong. His Mom and Di were fussing over and Badi Maa was as usual blaming Imlie,

BM- Dekh le Narmada yeh ladki toh tere Aru ki jaan le kar rahegi..

Im- Haan mein saach mein maar dalungi isse..aap kya kar le gi??

N- Imlie..

Im- Nahi Maa.. Mujhe taane maarne se phele apne Aru ko bhi scold kijye..har jagah one man army jaise jata hain..

Ar- Oh hello..tum kaunsi kaam ho?? Khud ko super women samjhti ho..mujhe sab phele hi bata deti..

Im- Tum meri baat sun rahe the kya?? Bas chillaye aur bolo ki mujhe Aditya ki fikar hain islye bol rahi hun..

Arpi- Aare bas!! Chup tum dono..Imlie tu iski bandage kar de..aur please bhagwan ke liye fight mat karna tum dono..

Imlie quickly changed her dress and brought the medicine kit to put bandage on him,

Ar- I will do it..

Im- Okay..she handed him the kit..

His hands were shaking so badly now that the adrenaline had left his body and the wound was paining as well. Imlie sighed and took the kit from his hand.

Im- Ek number ke stubborn insaan ho..

Ar-(scoffs)Look who is talking..

Im- You.. you know what forget it..

She silently bandaged him up and went to sleep. The next day she had continued the silent treatment, talking only to Mom and Di only and he was baffled,

Ar-(thinks)Now what happened to her?? Iska kuch samjh nahi aata hain..kabhi toh aise jhagada karti hain mujhse aur abhi bikul shaant hain..

Im- Maa..woh aaj Aparna Maa ne bulya hain..woh log Mumbai jaa rahe hain..so i thought i will help them in packing.

Ar- Imlie..did you forget that you have to work..

Im- I know Sir...kaam khatam karke hi jaungi..

Arpi- Aare yaar ab tum dono phir se shuru mat ho jana..

Im/Ar- Isse se bolo..

N- Hey bhagwan..tum dono ab baache nahi ho..shaadi ho gayi hain..grow up..

Im- Aare Maa.. hum toh already grow up ho chuke hain..yeh aapka Aru nahi bada hua hain..

Arpi- Tum dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta hain..

After completing her work, she had quickly left for Tripathi house. Even though there had been bad blood between Aditya and Imlie, he had genuinely said sorry to her.

And she had forgiven him as well because, before he was her ex husband..he was her first mentor as well. Imlie had helped in packing teary eyed,

Ap- Imlie..tu rona band kar nahi toh mujhe bhi rona aayega.

Im- I will miss you guys so much..

R- Aare hum kaunsa India se bhar jaa rahe hain..bas Mumbai jaa rahe hain..

N- Han..tu bhi aa ke mil sakti hain hume..

Im- Han han bikul..

Imlie felt sad saying goodbye to them, but she was happy that there was no bad blood between the Tripathi's and Rathore's.

She took a deep breath, ready to move in her life..not knowing a storm was heading towards her with the intention of wrecking havoc in her married life.

Ps- Hey guys..here is the first part..i have to inform you updates will be slow..so please don't message to update soon🙊🙈..but do comment how this part is..