→Chapter 90←

As his dishwasher dinged too, he went to it and put his dishes back.

"I will be going, on my way" I said turning around almost robotically while pointing and about to leave. They say siblings do have some similar traits.

I was walking away slowly like a turtle trying to get away, my green hair didn't make the impression any better.

But before I could get away, he came back and wrapped his fingers through mine and looked down with a smile, his left eye twinkled reflecting the small moonlight from outside like a gem in the ocean's bed. Though it seemed strangely familiar, with a slight ominous feeling. I brushed it aside with a smile, I loved the brightness in it and how happy is.

We went into the lift and appeared at our floor again. As I turned to go to my side of the dorm, I was suddenly pulled back for a hug from behind with a good night.

I was startled but I just smiled, "good night" I turned and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I turned around and left back to my room. As soon as I closed the door my heart was hammering as I blushed, yup I've reached my limit. I couldn't have handled any more, but I had to do that, it was only right, right? He was just so happy!

The entire night I couldn't sleep as I repeated my actions over and over in my mind, just what happened to me? I was almost possessed!

. . .

I finally got up at 5, completely exhausted, I wanted to sleep now of all times. But I had to get up and go to school, another exhausting day.

When I went down Kirishima was there pacing around as if he was waiting for someone, as soon as he saw me he almost pounced on me as he held my shoulders and asked, "Rin! Did everything go alright?! I'm so sorry, I didn't know Todoroki was gonna come at the wrong time, we all were so worried!"

"Shut up spikes, you're too loud for it to be morning" Katsuki grumbled passing by.

"Good morning Katsuki, Kirishima" I said asserting that it was morning and he didn't even give me space to breathe as soon as I came out. He pulled back realizing with an apology.

"Go die! You created such a mess last night, what was wrong with apologizing once and making up?! Both of you stayed inside your rooms and these extras made even more noise with all the crying and moping!"

"What? Was it that bad, maybe I should have come out" I said worriedly. Especially if Katsuki was that annoyed to scold like that. He NEVER gives emotional advice. That's just wrong, it wouldn't be Katsuki.

"Nah, he's just worried about us, because we were worrying about you guys and were in a bad mood" Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck with a close eyed smile.

"WHO'S WORRIED!?"-some background noise.

I oh'ed with a smug smirk in his direction asking 'what's up with you?' with my expression but he was gone as if he expected that coming. But I was a little happy to see he's changed, super minutely, but was way different from the Katsuki before U.A. "Sorry, I didn't think you'd be that worried, everything's fine now!" I said to Kirishima with a bright smile.

"That's great!" Kirishima said, "should we go jogging now? If Todoroki comes this time, I won't leave you alone!" he said with a thumbs up, wait what?

"No,wa-" before I could say anything Todoroki appeared behind me and said, "Good morning"

I jumped and turned around, "good morning!" did I say it was going to be an exhausting day?

"What were you talking about?" he asked curiously.