008

The self-destruct button

Season one, episode seven

   Min-Su was late. So very late. She had spent the entire night crying in her bed. Not only was Meredith having the time of her life, Min was late. She felt disgusting, and ripe. The thought made her cry even more. She hated herself because she was late.

  Min heard a knock on her door. She didn't respond before the door opened "Hey, you're gonna be late... I um, brought you some coffee," Izzie spoke softly. Now, because Izzie and George heard Meredith's fun night, they also heard Mins terrible night.

  Min didn't say anything. She just laid there. She couldn't face going to work. Izzie set the coffee into her desk "Okay, well, we are gonna be in the car," Min groaned loudly causing Izzie to close the door quickly. After getting up and taking a shower—which she cried in—she was the last one in the car.

  "We were ready to leave without you," Meredith yawned. Min nodded and laid back on the car seat, staring outside of the window. The car ride was short, even when they pulled up to the hospital and parked by Christina's crazy cool motorcycle.

  Min had been sniffing the entire ride as well. "Are you okay, Minnie," George asked with his voice laced with concern. She just started crying and shaking her head. George leaned over to awkwardly hug and comfort her.

  Min got out of the car slowly. She was late. "Yikes, wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley," Meredith laughed at Christina. "Right back at you," Christina snapped back. "A run? You run?" Izzie shouted at Alex "Everyday, babe, everyday," Alex replied smirking.

  "Not suffering enough," Meredith questioned "What wrong with her," Alex asked Meredith about Min who was sniffing. "She um, you know what, I don't know. Why don't you ask her yourself," Meredith shrugged raising an eyebrow at him.

  He started stretching "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger," Alex shouted at Meredith with confidence. "Don't go acting all indefetigable. You're dragging like the rest of us," Christina says.

  "Oh what is that—professional weakness, Dr. Yang?" Alex jogged in place. She scoffed at him "It's called the flu," She snapped at him.  Alex jogged up to Min "Hey there, you've looked so much better," he chuckled at Mins state.

  She sent him a hard glare "Sometimes I think you wanna die." The group of interns make it to the locker room as they get dressed. "I need a major rush to make it through this day. I need a kick-ass surgery," George said dragging his feet around the locker room.

  "Ooh, you a bad boy last night, George," Alex raised his eyebrows. Min walked by as Alex stood up and put his hand on Mins ass. She slapped his hand away "That would be with Meredith," she sniffed and crossed her arms.

  "You a bad boy, Meredith," Alex smirked as he walked around the room. Min pulled her scrubs on over her shirt "Do tell," Christina raised her eyebrows at Meredith "Do not. I think I'm gonna be sick" Min replied in place of Meredith.