011

Raindrops keep falling on my head

  Season two, episode one

   Min-Su walked into Joe's bar after receiving a call from Meredith. She figured why not, she was feeling a bit better. So, why not go out for a drink with her friends.

  "Hello, Joe," Min gave him a curt nod. He smiled at her "Hey Mimi!" He greeted. Min had gone to Joes her second shift of interning due to the overwhelming shift she had. Min had drank so much she literally fell asleep, and when Joe got her name he called her Mimi.

  Min sat down next to Meredith who seemed to be having a bad night. "These seats are uncomfortable," Min muttered to Meredith. "You look familiar. You been here before?" Joe asked Meredith.

  "Once. That worked out really well," Meredith replied sarcastically. Joe looked at Min who just shrugged "I know that look. Can only be one of two things. Either your boss is giving you hell, or your boyfriend is. Which is it?" Joe asked while wiping down his bar.

  Min snorted before replying for Meredith "both." Meredith glanced at Min "My boyfriend is my boss. Which was a problem, but not as big a problem as the fact that my boyfriend has a wife." Meredith told Joe.

  "Tell you what—this one is in the house," Joe said pouring a drink in Meredith's shit glass. Min sighed and shakes her head when Joe looks at her. "So, what'd I miss," Min asked Meredith "aside from your boyfriend having a wife."

   Meredith shrugged "George punched Alex because Alex slept with Olivia—who gave him Syphilis." Min sucked in a breath, "damn I should have stayed. Watching Alex get his shit rocked was on my list—by George nonetheless."

  "All hail the champ!" Min heard Joe cheer as George and Christina walked in the bar. Cheers ran through the whole bar "So my guy Alex finally got what was comin' to him?" Joe asked.

   "George knocked him down in one punch. You should have seen it," Christina boasted for George making the man turn around "I don't want to talk about it," George growled at Christina.

  "Brag, champ, brag. You've earned it," Joe told George loudly. Christina had sat down next to Min and George sat on the other side of Christina.

  "Can I have a beer please?" George asked the bartender. Christina and George took their coats off to get situated. "Let's play a game of whose life sucks the most," Meredith suggested.

  "Let's not," Christina mumbled "I'll win. I always win," Meredith said sadly. Min frowned and tilted her head, "I've had some bad moments."

  "Well, neither of you want to play with me," Christina said firmly, but Meredith insisted "Oh, I do. I'll even go first," she challenged the girls.

   "Derek's married."

  George spit out his beer and it went all over him and the table. Min raised her eyebrows. "George, beer is dripping from your nostrils," Christina told him in disgust. George just got up and left the front bar.