014

Bring the pain

Bring the pain

Season two episodes five, six, & seven

Min-Su shook awake at the noise of her door slamming open. She was wearing very short fuzzy shorts and a silky white form fitting tank top. She had just got done with a 38 hour shift and she was exhausted.

  "SERIOUSLY," Izzie shouted and mumbled for Min to move over as she laid down right next to Min. "You were right. Alex told me that you thought he was going to mess up, and he did," Izzie groaned. Min looked over to see her in a nice dress and, "Leave the shoes by the door now or leave." Min hated when they didn't leave their shoes by her door. Dirty.

  "I hate him," Izzie shouted and threw her shoes at the door when Meredith opened the door. "Shoes," Min groaned and rolled over on her stomach. Meredith took them off and got into bed in the other side of Min.

  "Seriously," Meredith shouted.

   Meredith sighed, "He's a brain surgeon."

  "I look fantastic. I shaved my legs," Izzie raised her voice.

  "He's a brain surgeon. How can he be so brainless," Meredith shouted.

  "Hello? Seriously?"

  "Seriously."

  Thunder had been booming outside for the last few hours. Min loved thunderstorms, all of them except for Spring thunderstorms. Those storms seemed to mess with her a lot. After one good shock, the power went out, not that Min minded.

  After around 30 minutes of sleeping it felt like the rain only got worse as the four interns living in Meredith Grey's house rushed to the hospital. Min ran through the rain under her umbrella that barely helped.

  Christina had been back, but it didn't look like she was entirely ready because she would flinch every once in a while. "Has anyone seen Dr. Shepherd this morning," Addison asked.

  "His name's on the OR board. He should be here somewhere," after Bailey said that Addison left. "I'm good. I'm ready to get back to work. I'm 100% on top of my game," Christina tried to convince Bailey.

  "You just got discharged. Pace yourself," Bailey argued back looking at Christina like she talking in three different languages. "I'm paced. I'm paced," Christina straightened up. "Mhm. Rounds people

  After rounds Min had been assigned in the pit with George. Min enjoyed watching Bailey stutter over a patient who was treated with porn. Min internally laughed at Bailey yelling at everyone to leave the room. It was entertaining to her.