012

Enough is enough(no more tears)

  Season two, episode two

  Min-Su was in the bathroom sitting on top of the sink. Meredith was laying down on the floor, and Christina was in the bathtub. "It's not us. It's them. Them and their stupid boy... penises. They didn't tell me they had a wife."

   Min was staring at Meredith who on the floor, talking, "They gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you," Meredith had said her part. Min snorted at the two's behavior while she painted her nails. She had painted them with a nice coat of pearl red.

   "What are you laughing at? Oh, wait, you can't laugh. You're a zombie—a doctor zombie. You are depression if it had a body and walked earth," Meredith told Min from the floor with a glare. "Thank you... it's just—It's not that Burke broke up with me..."

   "It's how he broke up with me—like it was business, like it was a business trans—like he's the boss of me?" Christina spat.

  "He is the boss of you," Min pointed out while moving on to paint her toes. "What's worse is that I care," Christina groaned "I'm gonna throw up again," Meredith said and got up groaning to the toilet.

   Min scrunched her face in disgust while Christina closed the door to the shower. Meredith sat there for a good second, "No. wait. False alarm."

   "The problem is estrogen," Christina opened the shower door again. "No the problem is Tequila," Min stated calmly. "I used to be all business and then he goes and gets me pregnant." Christina said hanging out of the bathtub.

   "Stupid boy penis," Meredith slurred making Min hum in agreement. "I can't wait for the day you become a whore, Min. $250 says it's next year," Christina bet on when Min would sleep with her boss. Min sighed when Meredith spoke up "Nuh-ah, last year of internship. $325."

   "Why are bets high?" Min asked hugging her knees to her chest. "Because," both girls stated loudly causing Min frowned at the two.

   "Ugh, I'm having hormone surges. He ruined me, I'm ruined. He turned me into this fat, stupid pregnant girl... who cares." Christina cried out and slammed the shower door shut. "Estrogen," Min sang before Izzie and George walked in.

  "Penises. Penises, Izzie." Meredith said.

   "Estrogen George," Christina groaned.

   "Okay. What did I miss?" George asked as Min slid off of the sink and onto the floor. "Women," Min had said. "I came home to full-on vomit drama. Apparently, she dumped Derek and Min has absolutely nothing wrong with her. And her? She's been sleeping with Burke," Izzie whispered the last part George.

   "I knew that," George whispered back to Izzie. Izzie and George both turned to brush their teeth, but then George turned around. "So, you, uh really broke up with Shepherd?"