010

Who's zoomin' who?

  Who's zoomin' who?

  Season one, Episode nine

  TW: Talks and descriptions of abortion.

  Min-Su had woken up earlier than usual to cook breakfast. She wasn't in a good mood or anything, she just needed a release. Believe it or not, spicy kimchi sounded real good with some steamed rice.

  Min didn't make that though. Instead she made the standard bacon and eggs with some potatoes on the side. Min could hear Izzie and George arguing in the hallway upstairs, but she laid no mind.

  Min watched as a shirtless George walked down and ate her breakfast. "Mmm. Something smells delicious," Derek shouted as he walked down and took a seat.

  Min fixed up four plates of her food before serving them at the table. "Wait, why don't you have a plate," Izzie asked and Min just shok her head "I already ate while I was cooking."

  That was a lie. Min had an appointment at 3:00. She was nervous, but she stuck to it. Min was going to have an abortion. It sounded weirder than it was, at least to Min.

  She had decided on this because she wasn't ready, and she was certain that neither was Alex—if he even wanted to be apart of its life. Min had gone to a different clinic 2 hours away which meant she had to leave work around lunch time. She was assured the appointment would only take at least an hour which meant she would be back at work by 5:00pm.

  Once Min had gotten to work she was immediately requested by Derek, who felt like he had been abandoning her. He treated her like she was one of his sisters because she reminded him of one of them.

  So, Min was sitting down in the gallery with Derek, who was telling her all about Neurosurgery. Min reassured him that he didn't need to because she was already sold.

  While they were in the gallery Meredith was watching a surgery the chief and Bailey were doing. Min watched the surgery closely. She gave Meredith a small nod and watched at Meredith gave one back.

  Min would sniff when she saw Webber mess up or make a mistake—a trait Derek picked up on while doing surgery with her. That, or she would be deathly quiet when doing the surgery.

  Min furrowed her brows as she watched Webber drop a big retractor. Min watched in concern when Webber walked out of the room to the scrub room. Derek and Min glance at each other before he gets up and leaves the gallery. Min shook her head at Meredith.

  •••••••••••

  "So what do you think that was," Meredith asked Min who shrugged "I don't know, you were in the same room as him. What do you think," Min stuck a lollipop in her mouth. Meredith gave her a knowing look.

  Mins phone started ringing. She looked at the caller ID "Oh, jeez Meredith. I've got to go, um, I'll see you guys later. This is really important," Min looked at Meredith. Meredith just smiled "It's okay, go ahead."