Chapter 17: The coming of a new plan

LaRanzo

Something was happening, the guards were all in armor with heavy weapons, lining at the gate.

Something had to have happened! I thought as I watched Sai, older Sai( long story but Sai has some weird split mentality thing, young Sai is a dick and older sai is actually pretty cool), come out in full battle regalia with Grim by his side.

My heart sped up as my eyes locked on his graceful and nightmarish at the same time in his black and red armor, his hair pulled back by a lether strip that looked suspiciously like the one I had made for Ayioshi.

I narrowed my eyes, looking closer at the makeshift ponytail tat I was ABSOLUTELY sure I had given to Ayi! Had he taken it? Why?

I was glaring at him when he suddenly turned and our eyes locked and I was falling in those beautiful eyes like the milky way.
He licked his lips and a shiver ran through me as my imagination took over and I imagined him slamming me Into a wall as I drowned in those bow lips.

His eyes slid away from me and he mutter something my enhanced hearing couldn't make out to one of his soldiers but I was already leaping down from the perch, watching as Grim's eyes bugged and a growl tore through the air.

Ok it was sorta funny, Grim had avoided me for so long he hadn't had a chance to see how far my power had progressed.
I wanted to show him how far I'd come, how much better I was now.

I slide down the side of the keeps slanted roof, landing on a balcony and bounced to land on the roof closest to me so I could keep the momentum but as I landed on the next slanted roof my foot slipped and I slid along the roof tumbling off the roof before I slammed into a firm chest.

Glancing up into the face of a very angry Grim, I felt nothing but pure joy that then turned to annoyance.

"Why did you take Ayioshi hair band? Why did you hurt him!" I said as I plucked him in his furrowed brow before I noticed the large frigging dragon wings as he slowly lowered us to the ground. "You have Wings!!!?"

He landed gracefully bit set me firmly on my feet almost making my knees buckle.

"You are reckless child of water" His deep voice rumbled through me but my mind was somewhere else, mainly on my hands the were currently on what I could only call man titties. My God they were so BIG and firm, he was saying something to someone? Distantly I think I heard Van but all I could think about was the warmth spreading through me and one thought drowned everything out.

Squeeze.

So I squeezed and bliss filled me!

" oh my gawds.... I have a kink and it's your man titties" I gasped and I heard a low grunt and I was being pulled away from him but my hands remained outstretched as my mind replayed what I shall forever call The squeeze.

"haha it seems our little water child is growing up, maybe what happ-"

"Silence Van. Take him to his chambers. Keep him away from Ayioshi." He growled out before turning away towards the soldiers.

" You and me have some unfinished business Grim!" I yelled as Van flipped me over his shoulder since I was dragging my feet " I am SO disappointed in you! Disregarding my feelings and hurting Ayi! I'll never forgive you or your man titties! And that ponytail is Ayis ya thief!" I finally stopped yelling, I didn't mean to say all of that especially in front of his whole army but I lost it at the dismissal of me and Van and what he had done to Ayi had flooded my mind and like a hormonal teenager my anger got the best of me.

I saw and felt a hard flinch go through both Van and Grim and I felt the weight of silence, I don't think anyone even breathed while Grim's back stiffened and he growled out to Van for him to take me, I could hear a pain deep in the fibers of his voice and I panicked.