The sound of war

A/N I have a scene in my head that I don't know how to play out, some gore warning ....A/N

                       LaRanzo

I felt the ground beneath me, not sand like I thought I should feel after falling in a river or stream but hard grassy ground. I could smell the dirt and something else that burt the inside of my nose.

What had woke me? The pain in my side was dull unless I tried to move, my body to weak for a second attempt anyways. I had not tried to open my eyes, I knew something was wrong

The ground below me tremble then began to shift and move throwing my limo body back and forth upon its surface making me open my eyes and scream as pain engulfed my body.

Welp I knew what woke me now.

The sight that met my eyes made me scream again, I was on the edge of a bloody battlefield.

Thousands of broken torn bodies for as far as I could see laid out for huge silver birds to feast upon and did they feast.

I could see the people fighting all around me but I couldn't hear anything! Not the clash of a sword or the scream as someone was ran through with said sword.

Where the fuck am I?

It seemed like days before one half stopped killing the other half and they began stabbing the body's to make sure they were dead, I had to move. I had to get away.

I slowly turned onto my stomach holding in my screams of pain as I tried to crawl away towards the chard trees a little ways off in the distance but a heavy weight settled on my head making me pause then scream as the heavy weight gripped my hair and pulled me up until I was dangling off my feet. A beautiful voice sind something in another language and when I didn't respond I was shook then slammed face down where I blacked out.

I awoke being dragged my each arm through a massive hallway, it was a dark blue and black with gold ascends but what really caught my attention was the elvish men in black and red armor talking to a taller Elven man with long bluewhite hair. Unlike the men around him, his eyes which were beautiful and strange was solely focused on me as my captors dragged me towards him.

They began conversing to the beautiful Elven guy who had frigging horns coming out of his head! He was beautiful in another worldly type way, his skin was bluish and instead of whites of his eyes they were black and his iris were white and looking into them was hypnotic. It was like starring up into the nights sky with millions of stars speeding through it.

I was so caught up in looking into his eyes I didn't notice when he directed his words to me. I just sat there gaping like a fish till my hair was yanked back hard and I screamed.

Everything happened really fast after that. The man who pulled my hair was yanked away from me causing me to partially collapse onto the floor. The man was in front of blue (Only nickname is could think of on the spot, the rest looked nothing like him! They resembled what elves were depicted like in stories or movies like lord of the rings, beautiful but what you'd expect). He said nothing as he held the man's face in his hands then looked me straight in the eye as he slammed the man's head into the wall so hard it split like a watermelon splattering him and the men who who stood in quite horror.

Once he finished licking the blood from his hands, he walked and squatted down to my level so we were face to face.
He touched my ears and I heard ringing before a low baritone voice came into focus.

" Child of water, You belong to me. Sleep now"