Character List-7

Grim Roanoke

Hair: blueish white to his shoulders with two long black horns

Eye: black sclera with white pupil

Body: muscular

Age: 9000

Race: unknown/moon elf

Height: 6’4

Skin color: midnight blue

Lover/s: LaRanzo, Van, Ayioshi

Likes: LaRanzo, flowers (will never admit it), his brothers (including Hyde but won’t admit it), Sai, fighting,Blood, children but doesn’t know how to treat them, Metallica.

Dislikes: expressing himself, talking, what he sees as Ayioshi’s weak demeanor, his parentage, Mayan.

About:

One of triplets Grim is considered the first born even though they don’t know which came first or who split their soul to give the others life. He remembers the most of their time in the hidden alcove with their mother but refuses to speak about it with anyone, not even his brothers. Prefers to handle things himself even tho Sai is his right hand and Van is his left. He has a not well hidden resentment of Ayi as he reminds him to much of his mother who he loved but deemed weak in his eyes. He was to absorbed in the war with their father to notice how much pain his brothers were in as he keeps their bind loosely closed so he isn't distracted until he felt Ayioshi pleasure with LaRanzo and almost killed half the people in the war room in his anger (mostly jelly he missed it and the fear that Ayi was chosen and he'd lost any chance at being loved)